Ayesha'sCG#2: Randoms/IPKKND/Beinthaa/REQ-pg111

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

"Imagine anything amazing here "

I am not sure how to start but I want thank everyone of you who took their sweet time and drop by yaar . You guys are the best, honestly you have brighten my days with your support and love ( comments, likes and lovely pms)

At the moment , I having all kind of mix feelings for this shop * hopefully it go alright*

Inspirations

Payal40,Sahar,pooja, zunni, aishhh, Jyo, sano, Marium,ashu,Jahnvii and tumlr people
there are so many more names but right now these are the only ones I can recall , their work is flawless yaar .

There is some friends who I want mention;
Aishi,Kiran,Zunni,Sara,Nisa and Dia --- the most awesome friends, I don't think I can do anything without these people on IF . I LOVE YOU .

I mean it when I say that I read every comment more then three times in the last shop. a big thanks to everyone who appreciated my work and commented/use.
I have  long list of people who are regular in this shop so wont mention names  because I am sure I will miss someone.  I hope you guys know your comments means a lot to me .

Some special names:
Aliya,epiphany.,Srishti_TanHa, ruky786, -Mema-, Jenny91,Ninja., Aisha202,-MzIndependant- -Cupcake- <-- I did not know them when I start this shop and have still no clue what they see :$ But they are so sweet to write me  long and detail comments yaar .

Edited by .ayesha. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
-|Request Rules |-
please take some time and read these

I only take request from those who are regular here.please do not pm asking for request because it's so hard to say no :(

A v i s/Icons
- ONLY YouTube HD videos please! even though I could work with daily motion too :)
those who are from Pak , let me know what you want . i shall hunt for you guys :$

Happy requesting :D
------

|||PM list|||

Dia  has help me so much in this department so she will be pming or I pm my buddy list . 
I don't want disturb you with my updates :$ if you want pm , please hit like tab  of this post.

1st

pg#1Jolly LLB/ZGH/IPKKND/Bani-Ishq da Kalma/SWC/SI/KaJen/QH/EHMMBH/an-Nina/KHNH/ZNMD, Taal/ Shahid Kapoor/Arjun Kapoor/PLL/TVD/Dan-Blair

pg#26
pg#55
pg#77
pg#97

Tumblr
personal:https://xlostinmoonlight.tumblr.com/
Tvd :https://iintheheartofone.tumblr.com/

Edited by .ayesha. - 9 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail

Many people were asking for shop, I didn't have  good reason to tell you why I am not making one.So i decide to make it . I made some random stuff on apirl 1st , we had day off LOL . I feel like I am getting worse day by day :(

Free to use :) please don't hot link it's request.
Jolly LLB
I was really excited for amrita come back after ages hence so many avis . She look so cute too .

Zindagi Gulzar Hai
I have not catch up with the whole thing but  as far I watched, I have really liked it :D

IPKKND:This show will always remain my sole inspiration to gif/avi . 

(the video quality was so bad *sigh i hate star plus for taking off all the hd videos)

blahh randoms caps I have :$

I gif three segments but I am only posting this one because it have cake :P

Bani - Ishq Da KalmaThis is new show I really like; they have such amazing title song. * you should really watch it*

Saraswatichandra: 98% stuff has been in the CG. I am in love with the jodi yaar:$

i made some quick avis right now *counting on 10 minutes*

Old stuff :)

Sanaya Irani:I still need to watch her new show and make tons of stuff so don't throw chapal at me okay.

Kajen: the quality was so bad but I made it just because saumya ask yara :)

Qubool Hai

I have been pass millions of caps by dia . for courtesy sake I made some stuff ;)

Zoya- these pics were so easy to work , all this made in 10 minutes :)

Jeevika -Manvi (meri manu)

Nina and Ian:I save this pic for icon and it turn out in sig :$

Kal ho Na hoo :Dedicated to ishu :)

Taal: i love the song

Shahid Kapoor and Arjun kapoor <3

Dan and Bliar : I miss them *sigh*

The Vampire Dairies

troian bellisario: who watches PLL here ? If anyone do and lets get excited because I am gonna be making tons of stuff yaar .

I don't want post more that you will run off and wont come back:P so now i am off to eat cookies yaar .
Edited by .ayesha. - 11 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OHMYGOD FINALLY.

RES 

OMG ASHH. IT'S YOUR SECOND SHOP. 

YOUR

SECOND

SHOP

๐Ÿฅณ

O N R A T U L A T I O N S 

this seriously made my week, like im not even kidding. I hope you never ever think twice about making another shop and have even more. because wow.  look at that update. oh dear goodness. mujhe heart attack degi itni bhootiphool gifs and siggies banake. everyone should see how talented meri jeevika is. im going to pretend that you love your work and actually think you make good stuff :p because you are crazy for thinking otherwise. kuch aur bhi bolon, I have always been honest about your work. hameshaaa and im telling you that you have improved. you have improved so SO much. go look at your first avis and look at your stuff now. and i'll tell you the sigs I see now are even better than those shamrita ones you made a long time ago remember? lol I loved those so much that I still remember them haha. btw can you give them to me again idk why I cant find them on my comp. 

anyways chal time to drool over your update. wow, I was not expecting this. JUST WOW. 

sabse pehle I need to tell you that I feel really special since you made that manu/jeevika sig 

humara pyaar ka nishan. I love it when you make behna stuff because I know you are thinking of me when you make it hehe. this is not my fav sig tho. my fav is this one:

HANDS DOWN. best sig you've ever made ๐Ÿค— HOW DID YOU EVEN MAKE THIS SO PRETTY UFF. the coloring I loveee. and your blending was good on this. even the text style. all so perfect. pls keep making sigs. im in love with them already hayeee. like I couldnt stop staring at this for a long time. 

also your blending here was good .. 

you have gotten better at blending from that jen/gautam merged sig you made. 

okk i lovee this too. looks like it was hard to make idk. you made it look good so whateves :p 

I like the bani stuff you made. what channel does that show come on? hmm I wanna watch it now :p and whats it about? 

arhi one is just wow ๐Ÿ˜ณ also one of my fav sigs in this update. 

okay I just love all your sigs ok ๐Ÿ˜† im gonna go on and on about those. esp since you know how much I wanted to see you make them and now you have :D

O M G. YOU MADE STUFF ON MY OTP.     I loveee the coloring. and it's one of my fav scene of theres before they became friends and fell in love. I was loved when dan and blair hated each other :p even then they were cute. 

<< I love the texture on this avi. 

you jolly LLB avis are FLAWLESS. and flawless amrita haye. took me awhile to choose which one to use so I used the first one lmao. these are my fav 

okay now im bascially posting all of them ๐Ÿคฃ

ahhh I have to watch everything you make your stuff on lol. but I was planning to watch zgh anyways because fawad khan ;) very beautiful avis of those though. 

these are my fav: 

or all them yeahh? ๐Ÿ˜†

SC STUFF WOOHOOO :p gosh ash even im going insane about them :p gautam and jen look SO SO good together. the moment I saw them together, I knew they were magic! 

did a lot of people tell you how good your coloring was on this? like I just LOVE this coloring so so sooo muchh! im sure you got lots of notes for this on tumblr because the gif set was flawless. flawless coloring <3 

stahp it ash. stahp making me like her :p lol I already like her idk what im saying. she's doing great on the show :) 

coloring on the asya ones are good too. 

znmd is one of my fav bollywood movies lol. so happy you made gifs of that .. again FLAWLESS COLORING. HOW? HOW DO YOU MAKE IT ALL FLAWLESS? I DONT UNDERSTAND. 

like you havent been making stuff that long and you're like flawless already like wth. 

I love the taal and klaroline one. I like what you did with those. it was different. love it. everytime you make something different I just love it. 

oohhh sanaya <3 I have heard such bad things about her show :P do you like it? btw I think ive started to notice that you're a huge arjun kapoor fan :D so am I just saying hehe. 

and YOU MADE STUFF ON TROIAN. OMG, so you're finally a fan of her <3 she is my fav on pll too. she's so sweet and pretty. im so excited to see you make pll stuff now. that whole photoset is gorgeous. 

EVERYTHING IS SO BEAUTIFUL IM SO HAPPY YOU MADE THIS SHOP.  EVERYONE NEEDS TO COMMENT ON HER SHOP SO THAT SHE WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE MORE AND MAKE SUCH PRETTY THINGS. uggh im sure people come in your shop to look at your stuff all the time. people are so lazy to comment ๐Ÿ˜ณ they know your stuff is amazing. I know it is. I lovee you meri jeevikaaa. and dont let anyone stop you from making gifs, sigs, avis or whatever it may be. do it because you want to. (or do it because I want you to ๐Ÿ˜†)

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 11 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail
res for aishi   :)
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

feelings kameeni

You have open shop?! And it has dedication to ME? AAAHHH

ILOVEYOU
Edited by dia27 - 11 years ago
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited*

Congratulations onyour2ndshop ayesha=)
^srry for this late entry but u know how much lazy i am๐Ÿ˜†p.s i love the number 2. its my fav plus lucky numberr and sadly am not on it anymoree..i wish i could run my shop forever with just #2 gallery .haha crazy am i..no?๐Ÿคฃ
yaa so anywayzz..rem the time wen u were soo scared and u didnt want it to open a shop bcz you were scared that no ones even gonna comment on ur work? well am glad u were wrongg๐Ÿคฃbcz just see how much people plus ME love ur workk and u r already on pg.64 of your second shop. Dunt u feel proud?๐Ÿ˜ŽLOL.
And why didnt u put up any banner yet?u should put up onee rather than us imagining one bcz lazy people like me do not have the energy to imagine things๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃjust kiddingg..lmao
Coming to ur workk..
What can i sayy? itss FLAWLESS<3 everything u do with those gif/sig is beautifulll and more than thatt.
this avi>
the use of texturee iss superbbb and that border at the top completess it.
i love the coloring on this one..very prettyy and the texture is<3
OMG this iss sooo magnificent..how do u doo itt? i freakin love love the pinkish/purplish coloring there

As am scrolling down am loving everything moree๐Ÿคฃsoo much prettiness in ur updatee that my eyes cant handle it anymoree๐Ÿ˜ณAll the ZGH stuff is epic.
Arhi avi's are lovee and the sig>perfect blendingg

Bani avi's and the SIG OMG i love the sigs moree..wat style and coloringg. i have fallen in love with those 2 sigs. Amazing coloring and the texture on top of the avi's

SWC

this onehow do u even manage to doo this? i dunt even know how to do this kinda thinggg..it luks so difficult to me..lol u made it soo perfecttt..i love the stylee And the icons that dreamy kinda luk luks soo dreamyy๐Ÿคฃi dunt even know how to describe this properly

Sanaya avi's r brilliantt๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kajen one lukk fabb. cant tell the video was LQ..the avis luk HQ to mee and thatss bcz of the kamal u do with ur work..LOL

QH ones areee ek dum masttt esp icons.

The tumblr kinda stuff is dazzlingg.everything is justt perfect they way it iss.

Congratz once again and i know u r gonna open many more shopp so just keep it upp.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by dangerouzIshk. - 10 years ago
.ayesha. thumbnail

p.s res for my CC

Originally posted by: Neeshoe

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on second shop! OMG OMG OMG OMG :D I mean of course you made the shop for many reasons I assume :P BUT Im gonna assume you made it after I wished for it hehe and get happy :$ LOL. Congrats again CC, seriously I am SO SO glad you decided make the second shop because you are one of those people who MUST have their creations in a shop so that others can see how AMAZING you are. I say this everytime, but I would like to emphasize again on how much you've improved seriously since the beginning! SO that's another reason for a shop: to see your progress in making creations. You improve at such a rate like seriously, everytime I look at your new creation, it's like on a scale of 1 to 10, ALWAYS 7 or 8 times better! OH and if I am not making sense atm, me is sorry ๐Ÿ˜† I am listening to like depressing music while crying over how much senior thesis stuff I've left but yet I am still procrastinating ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜† AHHH why do I not have energy even though I had cappuccino -_- I wanna go to starbucks again :( Okay ANYWAYS, ahhh IDK where I even was ๐Ÿ˜† you know what Imma just start commenting on your beautiful stuff ๐Ÿ˜ณ

MY FAVORITEs are like DUH the KaJen ones :P IDC how they loook, they are just awesome because of these two gorgeous couple!

OH and ummm LIKE WHATTT?! Why did I NEVER know you watched PLL? or did I know? I mean we talked about 90210 and others but NEVER PLL I think right? Did you ever tell me about it? or am I just going crazy today seriously, this is such a new info for me atm๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃand what a coincidence, you made a creation on my favorite character, SPENCERRR <3 I love her the most like as in character. I am STILL shocked ๐Ÿคฃ

- Okay and yeah just in terms of like the actual creation, I like this the best and the icons above it! like the way you lay out the pics is really great, and the brightness/contrast it just came out so PRETTTY <3 I mean it;s like PERFECT! you know how like too much brightness/contrast just like decreases the quality of pics sometimes, well yeah these ones just came out so nice! and look so idk the word umm professional? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† OH and I also love the text, it just came out so beautiful <3 like the font is really matching with the whole creation, and the way it sort of I guess fades? is super gorgeous!

The Saraswatichandra creations are also all fabulous but I LOVE the six creations from their kite moments the best. Once again, here too like the brightness/contrast or whatever you call it, like the quality is just perfect. Like look at this one for example:  the quality is just so once again idk the word, professional? ๐Ÿ˜† but um hopefully you know what I mean tehe :P ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OH OH and I LOVE LOVE this avi A LOT it just looks so nice! The coloring? I guess is really nice, and just has a different feeling at least to me in comparison to all the avis, It's such a simple moment like nothing  big happening, and it's only like 2 secs long BUT it's just beautiful, like that one moment omfg jennnyy why are you so gorgeous like the way her hair gently GAHH I suck at english ๐Ÿคฃ like you know how her is .. um floating? ๐Ÿคฃ I swear I feel so stupid today, but anyways I assume you get me :P

Okay seeing all the Amrita's avis are making me miss Sharmita right now, how I wish their movies would come out soon and then you could make many creations of them! Grrr shamrita plz come back soon, anyways all the avis are super gorgeous, but this one came out the best I think: It just has such a nice quality, and the pace of the avi just captures her moment perfectly. It's like flawless.

Okay i need to go now and work since I also have to go to dinner at my mom's friend's house tonight, BUT before I go, omg this sig is so AMAZING, like I just saw it as I scrolled down, and I take back what i said about the sig of qubool hain, I mean that one's really nice too BUT this is just like WOW! : The blending and the coloring are my fav, I love the black background, it really helps to emphasize the picture more and I love how this background really matches their clothes :P looks pretty <3 and ah just in general, they are such a good coupleee!!! how's the show going on? You can tell me later I guess ๐Ÿ˜† I always said I would watch the show but at this point, I don't think I'll ever start it ๐Ÿค” even though I do love this couple A LOT :$ so much chemistry seriously and and Nina likes a kpop group that I also like ๐Ÿ˜† so more reason to love her :P heheheh okay with this I really gtg, I would have commented more but like no time atm. I was gonna wait till wednesday or thursday night but I don't wanna comment like after everyone else does, like I didn't wanan be TOO Late you kow so yeah. I just wanna congratulate you again! Please you need to acknowledge ASAP how amazing your creations are and you deserve all the great comments and love from the people! I support this shop and youuu so continue with your amazing creations and do not call them crappy as you usually do! :) love you and update soon when you are free โค๏ธ

Edited by .ayesha. - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
This place has been reserved for far too long. But I'd like to believe that it's never to late just this once for my own convenience. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† First things first, take a hug and my hearty congratulations on your second! ๐Ÿค— This update is splendid in its entirety, by the way. I feel that you underestimate your skills, mate. Stop doing that. For, I admire your works here and I do that fully. 

ZGH GIFs have this metallic coloring that I quite like. I'll be watching the show sometime, attacking your abode right here for these beautiful GIFs to use. http://i.minus.com/iLcUJf8regbgC.gif is my favorite. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And dude, you've gotta stop underestimating your skills at edits. For, I see a very authentic, wonderfully colored and blending signature in http://i2.minus.com/i8KhkYOhmGV9y.png. Make more. 

The Saraswatichandra is the heavenly level of pretty. http://i2.minus.com/i8N7ymBZxpskS.png had me staring at its simplicity and outta the world shades. It's beauuutiful. Yep, that's how beautiful it is.  I am controlling an urge to use this signature because I haven't watched this particular scene and I'm more interested in the signature right here than the scene actually. ๐Ÿ˜†

I like your Zoya icons very much too. I'd suggest make more icons and edits, you really are good, even if GIFs are your forte. (: Speaking of, I cannot pick my favorite GIFs on the basis of how you've made em. Because they are all laden with awesomeness. ๐Ÿ˜ณ But then I pick on the basis of my own interests and I lurve the Kal Ho Naa Ho and ZNMD GIFs. ๐Ÿ˜ณ You've captured such beautiful scenes in both, especially the latter. That song sequence all things Nature and very, very pleasant. Your coloring gave it an edge for me, I like it even more. Used those for a while, I might again. For, they have it in em to actually produce a soothing effect on my virtual being.

Enough said. You're boss! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Love from
K

Edited by epiphany. - 11 years ago
-Saumya- thumbnail

Okay so first things first, Ayesha, you are a sweet-heart <33 And I'm not saying that just because you made those KaJen avis for me ๐Ÿ˜† You are an amazing person and I mean it :)

congratulations

on your second shop and I hope you have many many more :P

Okay so starting from my favorites, those KaJen avis <33 They are sheer beauty! And I'm sorry for the bad video but they look stunning nonetheless :P This one http://i.minus.com/iboMBVPSoDiHbP.gif is going straight into my dabba and I'm not changing my dabba again :P Also post them on the DMG CG :P

The Jolly LLB stuff looks pretty and I can notice that you have used different style there. Amrita looks cute and this one http://i.minus.com/ijHqWBTsnG1Ui.gif is my favorite (: The coloring looks light and natural. Zindagi Gulzaar Hai.. Such a pretty name for a show :P http://i.minus.com/iLcUJf8regbgC.gif Also, this avi looks magical. I love beaches and the scene looks beautiful <33

IPK โค๏ธ Oh my those avis are A M A Z I N G <33 This scene was like one of my favorite. Arnav says sorry and they have their first proper conversation. Sigh. It was scenes like this which defined IPK for me. I miss this show so damn much ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And now, I'm gonna update this later :P

Editing again :P

http://i.minus.com/ivBm8bhPuf8aK.png This is beauty <3 No kidding, Ayesha :P The blending looks really nice (: The SaRun + Akshay segment's gifs are cute ๐Ÿ˜† And I'm definitely using once I get enough of my KaJen avis :P The trio were amazing together <3

Coming to the SaMud ones โค๏ธ I have seen and even used most of them. They are amazing man <3 Gautam and Jenny make such a gorgeous pair, don't they? ;) 

http://i.minus.com/iuSq0pIaMcgip.gif This style is so amazing <3 I love how you've merged both their entries into one single gif and IDK how I didn't see it before ๐Ÿ˜ณ

This is my favorite <3 Jen looks so beautiful and I love the soft, subtle touch on this. Also the size looks good too :P

Editing teesri baar :D

Sanaya Irani โค๏ธ I love love her and still for some goddamn reason, can't seem to like her show. Yes, I finally managed to watch few episodes and well they have a little too saas bahu drama for my taste. But Sanaya is still doing an amazing job there ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am not a fan nor do I watch this show otherwise this would have had been in my dabba for long ๐Ÿ˜† But I love whatever you did with this icon set and for the first time, I'm actually liking her, I guess ๐Ÿ˜†

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c80e3f2268e7c977fb84945397fffcb6/tumblr_mkal52H9DZ1rewga5o1_500.png What the heck is this prettiness? My godness, Ayesha this one is F L A W L E S S. The coloring is amazing, the blending is fab and idk what else to say. Such gorgeousness ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ZBMD and KHN  My two most favorite movies in the recent decade <3 ๐Ÿ˜† I love those avis and idk what to say since I always keep repeating your work is flawless? ๐Ÿ˜ณ But seriously Ayesha, you work is one of the best I have seen on this forum <3

I watch and love PLL. Hi5 again? ๐Ÿ˜† And I'm so glad you made stuff on Troian <3 Spencer is my favorite โค๏ธ And I love that set. Make some on Toby Spencer in future? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And I don't think I can comment individually on stuff anymore because my fingers hurt so I'll just that your work the one right here is F L A W L E S S ๐Ÿ˜ณ And don't you dare say any crap about it, okay? ๐Ÿ˜†

Update soon, yeah? :D

Edited by -Saumya- - 11 years ago