Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lastly the truth is out...thank you jeet for that...!!!! 
now Arjun knows the complete truth good...lets see what he will do next...
Lastly riya realize her feelings nd even knws arjun lives her...kewl...!
Can't wait for the next part...arrey I never get to knw when U update this story :( 
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She stop after some steps..he just walked towards bed thinking how he is going to say "sorry" to her..

He suddenly turn & look that she is standing near door..

Arjun:-Riya..

Riya :-sir woh mein..

Arjun:-haa bolo..

Riya:-nahi aap kuch keh rahe the na..?

Arjun:-umm..haa..woh..(pause)I am really sorry..Riya..meine hamesha tumhare aur Abhijeet ke bare me galat socha..mein kabhi tum logo ki friendship ko samaz hi nahi paya..

Riya:-It's ok sir..

Arjun:-I always scold you..sometimes there was not your mistake..I drop you on the road in midnight..I scold you,hurt you many times..I am sorry..really..I am sorry..

Riya:-It's ok sir..

Arjun:-& today..I told you to leave this house..I should not be do that..muze gussa karne ke bajay tumhe shanti se samzana chahiye tha..I feel really sorry about it..will you plz..forgive me?

Riya:-It's ok sir..you don't feel guilty about it..mein bhi toh hamesha aapse zagada karti rehti thi..aur aaj toh meine had hi kar di..aapko pata nahi kya kya bol diya..aapko uss ghatiya 'kunal' se compare kiya..(she gets teary)..aapki baat bhi nahi suni..aur ghar chodke jane ka faisala kar liya..I am really a crazy girl..

Arjun:-It's ok Riya..just forget about it now..(has naughty smile on his face) yaa..n sometimes I also feel that you are crazy..but you are the best as the way you are..you should not change yourself..

She also smiles..& her teary eyes gone with it..her smile is reflected in her eyes..

Arjun(in mind):-come on Arjun..now speak it..

Riya(in mind):-yaa Ritz.perhaps he don't say it this time..he all the time was trying to say it..but you don't give him chance..so you have to start this time..

Arjun & Riya(together):-I LOVE YOU..

They look suprizingly to each other..that they both have said it at the same time..

After that suprizing moment..they start laughing..

He spread his hands towards her..

She ran towards him..& hug him..he hug back her..

After some seconds..he broke off the hug..place his both palm on her both cheeks..

Arjun(looking in her eyes):-I love you..Riya..I really love you..

Riya:-love you too..

She look in his eyes..she can feel love for her in his eyes..

She blush & about to leave..he hold her hand..& pull back her to him..

Arjun:-kaha ja rahi ho..?

Riya(she think what to give excuse now..but suddenly remember about their dinner planning):-aap bhul gaye ham dinner pe jane wale the na..?

Arjun:-oh dinner(who is lost on her)...

Riya:-kyo?ham nahi ja rahe?aap ko bhuk nahi lagi..?

Arjun(romantically):-nahi..bilcul nahi he..(pause)but if you want then we will go..

Riya:-toh thik he chalate he..

She broke off hug.. & about to leave..

Arjun:-are par dekho..12:00 bajne ko sirf 5 minutes baki he..fir tumhara Birthday over..toh muze tumhe usase pehale hi gift dena padega na..

Riya(suprizingly):-gift..?

Arjun:-don't you want any gift from me?

Riya(excitedly):-really..?I can't imagaine this in my dream also..that ACP Arjun Rawte give me birthday gift...

Arjun:-but I have gift for you..

Riya(excitedly):-where it is..?(she look here & there in room..look on bed..but it was not there also..his hands are folded to his back..)yaa..I got it..show me your hands..(she look to his hand..nothing..she look to a drawer which is open..)oh..now I get it..that's  in that drawer...right..?

(she about to go to that drawer..Arjun hold her hand from behind..pull her towards him..)

Arjun(romantically):-you want birthday gift?

Riya just nodded..as she is blushing so much..

He gently starts kissing her lips..she was suprized by his sudden kiss..but after some seconds..she also responded back him...& then the gental kiss becomes the passionate one..

After some time they broke off due to lack of breath..

He hug her immigiately as he don't want to stay away from her..

They remain in hug for almost a minute..he mutters in her ears.."so how was your birthday gift..?"

She blush..he agin mutter"but this is just a Part1 gift..part 2 is remain.."she again blush..(she has not imagine his kiss will be birthday gift for her..)

he broke off..& again starts kissing her lips..

After sometime when they broke off..she was blusing very much..& just want to escape from his griph..she was about to leave..but he again hold her..& pull back to him..he kiss her cheek gently..& mutter in her ears.."do you still want to go for dinner? "she blushes.. due to it her cheeks become pink..

He hold her in his arm..walked to bed..place her gently on bed..bend on her..

Arjun:-promise me Riya..you never ever think to leave this house..you never ever leave me alone..

Riya(looking to his eyes):-I promise..

Arjun:-I just can't leave without you..

Riya(lost in him):-I also can't

He kiss her forehead..his lips start moving from her forehead to her cheek..the he kiss her chin..he started moving his lips on her neck..he placed his hand beneath her back..& open chain of her dress..he starts kissing her...

They become one..the two hearts started beating same time..

Edited by ariyabestfan - 11 years ago
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice update. Loved it. Continue.
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
AWWW!!!!!! Awesome update!!!!!!
rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...!!:)
lastly they confessed...they told their feelings...
Loved it when Arjun gave her birthday gift...nice gift hahah...
Well written...๐Ÿ‘
Cont soon:)
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sweet update dr.

finally thy cleared all their misunderstandings.

wow thy confess their love fr eachother at th sametime.

great work๐Ÿ‘.

continue soon.
sumbulqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice part dear as usual ,
i love this very much,
please continue soon
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update yr...
wow finally confess kar hi diya dono ne...
wah kya bday gift diya h arjun ne... cool...
continue soon...
sanakhan.khan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally "DO DIL EK JAAN"...
sach hi kaha hai arjun ne pyar ka dard sirf wohi samaj sakta hai jiska pyar adhura reh gaya ho because it hurts like HELL...

or jab wohi pyar hame mil jata hai toh ise EHSAAS se khubsoorat kuch nahi hota because it fells like "HEAVEN"...

aaj yeh update padhkar sirf yehi line dil se nikle...ab baki aap samjhao ki mujhe yeh kitna pasand aay hai๐Ÿ˜Š
Anushass thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uff finally all misunderstandings got cleared and they confessed their love to each other... nice part dear.