TOI: Ravi Jhankal to enter

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Ravi-Jhankal-to-enter-Hitler-Didi/articleshow/19357274.cms

Ravi Jhankal to enter Hitler Didi

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Apr 3, 2013, 11.38 AM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Shyam Benegal|Sadashiv Amrapurkar|Ravi Jhankal|Neha Talwar|Hitler Didi
Ravi Jhankal to enter Hitler Didi
Ravi Jhankal

RELATED

Ravi Jhankal will recreate the magic of one of the most popular antagonists Sadashiv Amrapurkar's role from Bollywood film Sadak on the small screen. 

The actor has been roped in by the makers of Zee TV to portray Rajrani, a brothel owner in Hitler Didi.

Sources inform that Bollywood and TV actor Ravi who played a eunuch in Shyam Benegal's Welcome To Sajjanpur will don a similar look inHitler Didi this time. Rajrani is the effeminate mastermind in the racket who wields power, runs a brothel. The role is played by Ravi Jhankal. The upcoming episodes of the daily will get interesting as Indira is in the process of busting a racket involving trafficking of women. On the other hand, Neha Talwar who will re-enter the show will try to help Indira and will get killed in the process. 

We tried contacting, Ravi but he remained unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tfs Armu :D... i was wondering how we didnt get another entry yet ðŸ˜†

On the other hand, Neha Talwar who will re-enter the show will try to help Indira and will get killed in the process. 

she dies 

Indira is in the process of busting a racket involving trafficking of women

looking forward to this though! Hitler Lawyer :D
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for sharing yesterday the re-entry article was out and today just after hours only her leaving the show is already decided,i must say it is very quick.
bishwadeepak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kitni new entry hogi,i think hd had completed half century of new entry in the serial
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TFS...😊

why IF is not giving dis article...in dis name we will articles where sumit n rati  tagged...which helps to improve their rank...😆

entry article n exit article...😆
radiohead1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
eunuch who deals in women and cares for these girls  ðŸĪ“ðŸĪŠðŸĪĄ

PASS! i wont watch this even if someone dares me too HD done for me untimely character destructions and elusive new entires ðŸĪĒ

Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not liking it :(Ila doesn't have potential to show such serious issues in a way that could attract viewers esp at the time of ipl. So go ila bedi, you have dig ur own grave. I remember same happened last year during rape track.
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, Armu! :D 

I am not at all interested in new entries. We all know how they end up leaving the show because of Ila's weird out-of-the-box ideas and her (or more precisely, Trilogy Krikos) relatively poor financial situation. ðŸĪ”
HC_Meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with anju ... This is quick...