Gunjan mahaan in the forum as well

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guess Gunjan bashing s not just in the serial but even in this forum...everyone including the cast of the serial as well as people here in the forum blame Gunjan for everything be it good or bad 👏...poor girl😭
guess a lot of similarity between the cast and the forum...excellent portrayal of reality

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meriam25

Guess Gunjan bashing s not just in the serial but even in this forum...everyone including the cast of the serial as well as people here in the forum blame Gunjan for everything be it good or bad 👏...poor girl😭

guess a lot of similarity between the cast and the forum...excellent portrayal of reality

Wow, but after reading so much against Gunjan or Rajeev...I agree to the above. I think my half of the day has gone in defending every character in SSLK. Why so much negativity? I am going. No time for this.
wow..meriam25..i was thinking the same..exact same, i swear😆, but its ok its life and its people's opinion...don't take it on ur heart, it shouldn't affect our members friendship dats what matter the most...kabhi woh bash karte hain, kabhi hum...so chill...and be happy, dont worry

Originally posted by: riva2987

wow..meriam25..i was thinking the same..exact same, i swear😆, but its ok its life and its people's opinion...don't take it on ur heart, it shouldn't affect our members friendship dats what matter the most...kabhi woh bash karte hain, kabhi hum...so chill...and be happy, dont worry

agree with you riva.. different people must have diff opinion. otherwise forum will be so boring for same opinion😕 all flows with water of river... and yeah opposite attracts 😆
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Meriam .. ..Gunjan Rocks👏
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah gunJan rocks. She keeps me connected wit this show:) there r times i feel this forum s extremely genuine n nature but sometimes they prove me wrong. What ppl don't understand s that the more we bash a character the more we annoy their fans n in turn theystart disliking de ones we defend. In my case the comments ppl pass on gunJan s makin me dislike rachna now. Though she s a sweet character. Going at this pace we will have the forum into two :(
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meriam25

Yeah gunJan rocks. She keeps me connected wit this show:) there r times i feel this forum s extremely genuine n nature but sometimes they prove me wrong. What ppl don't understand s that the more we bash a character the more we annoy their fans n in turn theystart disliking de ones we defend. In my case the comments ppl pass on gunJan s makin me dislike rachna now. Though she s a sweet character. Going at this pace we will have the forum into two :(

Very true.That has happened in many forums... I hope it wont happen here  .. 

Originally posted by: Hashii

Very true.That has happened in many forums... I hope it wont happen here  .. 

guys, i want to confess ppl here also bash..but the point is they dont bash for too long...where there are two characters..clashes are obvious, so my point is after all that bashing we still all the members laugh together and get sad together also...that's make forum more of unique😉
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😆Wahan sulah ho gayi btw rachna & Gunjan 😉
Tho phir yahan Jung kyon jaree hain😕
   Why are we arguing like the mother of the brides🤣🤣
Love you all Gunjeev fans, vina fans, Mayan fans & once upon a time rajna fans🤗
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

😆Wahan sulah ho gayi btw rachna & Gunjan 😉

Tho phir yahan Jung kyon jaree hain😕
   Why are we arguing like the mother of the brides🤣🤣
Love you all Gunjeev fans, vina fans, Mayan fans & once upon a time rajna fans🤗

Not here sharitha di ..But in some threads.. yes ..there are some unnecessary indirect arguments are going on as a gunjan fan its quite difficult to stay away when someone is bashing her for no reason ..