2nd apr 2013 W.U completed

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guys ill give u W.U wait for few mins

episode starts with zoya seeing the gift which was given by her father in the small age...OUR HERO ASAD CAM THERE and call her but zoya tell him that already im upset so plzz let ur scolding be on  tmrw...for the he tell that im know that and thats y i came her to give u this and gave the cake..then she telling her poem asusually ..then tanveer came there and talk with raziya..then scene shifted to aayan who came to humaiya room and one of his sister asking him to make her phone ok that it get stuck,aayan seeing humaiya,she said that im getting ready to clg and open his cupboard..there aayan see her photos which is sticked in her cupboard and after making phone ready while he about go out aayan saw humaiya laptop in that his photo was wallpaper then humaiya closed it without knowing that aayan watching it..then its mrng that photo frame maker came to home and inform asad that he came to know the person whom zoya is searching asad get excited and ask plzzz tell its very improtant for her..and he is telling smthng but no sound..then scene shifted to aayan he was talking with zoya with video call in his room by lap and zoya was in jogging outside with her mobile she talk with him..he said had doubt about a girl is loving me or not ..for that zoya tell a poem asusally then she said u taken right decision of asking about a girl to another is very good idea..right then humaiya enter and gives some aayan's CD to him..zoya to see her in that video call and remember that humaiya already talk with zoya as she loves aayan..after she went out aayan said i said about her only then zoya said she love u a lot..he said how can u said that we r from different world and it is not possible..then zoya said that ill send u some questoin ask answer for ques to her...then ull came to know..her said k and cut the call then zoya said allah miya wats wrong with me..im helping for everyone god y dnt u help me..and then went to home..asad was lookinh at her she was talking like gud mrng and i need water...its was a suuny day,i may went out in early mrng itslef..asad still lukng at her..she asked y r u lukng like this and he replied that i came to know about ur dad..she cried and asked him how did u came to know and who told u..asad said that wait ill take u to him...then aayan went to humaiya room and ask about his sister for that humaiya said she went out,,then aayan said he ll ask her some ques u have to answer suddenly..he asked some ques and ifnllay asked pyaat for that she said aayan and both of them look eachother...then she said i came to said that i wanna go and she went out..aayan tell in mind voice that mona(zoya) was right,humaiya loves me..then asad driving car zoya talking with him emotionally that after sseing my dad ill fight with him and ask him y he left..i ll surely fight him..asad was too emotional..and then he take her to some place and said that it is ur dad by point outing someones grave..zoya's original father was too came there for another grave which is near by them he saw them from distance...zoya breaks into tears that u r telling lie and hug with tears as shouting u r telling lie...episode ends

precap:zoya said to asad that she is going to newyork back..asda shocked

p.s sorry of late guys and im a tamil girl i dnt know that much hindi so share smwat i understand and im also a mad lover of asya...hope u all enjoy it and i just wrote about asya and humaiyan pairs..neglects tanveer and rasiya as i dnt like them..bye guys
Edited by hema23 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks in advance for the update!
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update ðŸ¤—
Amayaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks in advance😊 I missed it today😭
Satrupa thumbnail
Hope u guys enjoyed it...really an heart breaking acting by my dr zoya...love her acting today and of course our KSG too especially in precap my heart just broken for asad..his expression was heart touching..cant able to come out of it guys..all must watch it😭😭😭
sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
Surbhi was amazing today!
Satrupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sophie420

Thanks for the update!
Surbhi was amazing today!

s really she is amazing today...i just loved her acting😊
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thankyou for the sweet update.
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the excellent update. Your doing great keep it up.
sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Does Siddiqi see Asad?