enough is enough cant take it anymore..sry guys

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello my dear frnds..i m silent viewer of this beautiful forum nd an avid watcher of Dabh... bt frnds nw i just wanna say one thng pls STOP DEGRADING WOMEN AND SHOWING DEM IN BAD LIGHT... i lov the actng of bhabo nd suraj.. bt can pls MASa stop sayng words like KULAKSHINI TO HER DAUGHTER-IN-LAWS ... this show is watched by millions all over India..wat msg r dey giving to dem... i m vry upset wid the way they r showng a pregnt woman...why is meena in her last stage of prgncy climbng roofs nd stealng papars.. just to add a bit of comedy u cant do dis ...Masa's taanas sry r vry bad..nd r regressive...why r u portrayng women in such a bad manner... dabh was always a social story wid gud tracks bt nw... they r showng wrong thngs... like saas sayng such words to her baus..also emily is treated as if she is frm jupiter... why r they promotng caste system... also wen will sandhya become an IPS officer... Edited by colorsabhishek - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
too many queries at a time
maasa used the same words last year as well😆
what i like in meena is that she still behaves as though she is not pregnant   ðŸ˜†
as far as emily matter is concerned it is still prevailing in our society which is what they are trying to educate illiterates through this show
for watching dabh you need patience
sandhy will become IPS officer only in 2015 or 2016🤣
nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is my personal opinion and we are here for discussion only.i respect your opinion but i want only to discuss.
In movies genrally character of villain is played by male and in serial it is played by female in movies they so more rude character than it and we accept it they are showing such a character of maasa because of some reasons if they will show maasa as a good then problems will be easily solved and they will not be able to show diffrent problems faced by village on the name of caste .
But still they could have shown maasa in a better way i am ok with it.
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitishkumar1995

This is my personal opinion and we are here for discussion only.i respect your opinion but i want only to discuss.
In movies genrally character of villain is played by male and in serial it is played by female in movies they so more rude character than it and we accept it they are showing such a character of maasa because of some reasons if they will show maasa as a good then problems will be easily solved and they will not be able to show diffrent problems faced by village on the name of caste .
But still they could have shown maasa in a better way i am ok with it.

ya thats the prblm... i m facng.. now a days i m nt able to connect wid the show... bcz Maasa is too much... ther was Ammaji of laado nd Dadisa of BV...bt they didnt said such foul words to der bahus.. ammaji was a villain she did evrythng bt... nw i hate maasa
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

what i like in meena is that she still behaves as though she is not pregnant   ðŸ˜†
as far as emily matter is concerned it is still prevailing in our society which is what they are trying to educate illiterates through this show

ur right bt sry meena is matured she is in her last semester..this is stupidity of behalf of cvs... also emily track has been poorly depicted...
hunnybunch thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

ditto!

@Sandhya becoming IPS officer...🤣🤣.
She is still in training, I mean she is solving all the problems, one after the other...it is what we call practice and practice makes perfect. 
And yes, she will become IPS offficer in 2015 or 2016 or may be at the end of the show, cos after she solves all the problems of the village Bhabo will attain her the certificate and she will become IPS officer...logic hai ki nahi?
nitish95 thumbnail
@colorsabhishek:do you watch movies?
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunnybunch

ditto!

@Sandhya becoming IPS officer...🤣🤣.
She is still in training, I mean she is solving all the problems, one after the other...it is what we call practice and practice makes perfect. 
And yes, she will become IPS offficer in 2015 or 2016 or may be at the end of the show, cos after she solves all the problems of the village Bhabo will attain her the certificate and she will become IPS officer...logic hai ki nahi?

so dats means i hve to wait 3 yrs... nevr... if it happens ppl will ditch dabh for anothr show..content works nt draggng
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitishkumar1995

@colorsabhishek:do you watch movies?

ya i watch
nitish95 thumbnail
then you can digest that na
hope you will again get intrest in dabh