Vibul holi was too sweet

lamiya2 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Vibul holi was too sweet and romantic. finally today Vibul scene showed. director of kya hua tera vaada plz show more Vibul scenes, we dont want too see boring mona and anushka stuff

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hayeee! Kya scene tha wo :D
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i havent watched the epi now, but you have made me excited 😊
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG I am still in ViBu land ..

The scene was fabulous and their chemistry just burns the screen

Hope to see more scenes like todays😳..They are adorable and the way Vihaan blushed touching his cheeks at the end ..Haye marjaawa😳
hangok thumbnail
oh my god,
what a scene just perfect, how lost they were, i hope the cvs shows us more of this scene, they shouldnt waste this chemistry,

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hangok

oh my god,
what a scene just perfect, how lost they were, i hope the cvs shows us more of this scene, they shouldnt waste this chemistry,

tho i agree they luked gud in the scene but don't know why 2day i didn't find the chemistry btn them😕 it was missing. ðŸ˜• or may b it was not up2 the level of ajay-sargun chemistry.😕
tho scene was quite gud & i prefer bulbul-vihaan story alongwid main story but don't know why i felt that the magic was not there.
hangok thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

tho i agree they luked gud in the scene but don't know why 2day i didn't find the chemistry btn them😕 it was missing. ðŸ˜• or may b it was not up2 the level of ajay-sargun chemistry.😕

tho scene was quite gud & i prefer bulbul-vihaan story alongwid main story but don't know why i felt that the magic was not there.

dear dont try to find the ajay & sargun chemistry because you will not find it😔
this was special and now Bulbul & Vihaan is something else, you know even ajay is not the same in his show ( i hate the negative character)

just enjoy sargun here😉 it is something new😊
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hangok

dear dont try to find the ajay & sargun chemistry because you will not find it😔
this was special and now Bulbul & Vihaan is something else,
you know even ajay is not the same in his show ( i hate the negative character)

just enjoy sargun here😉 it is something new😊

@bold i completely agree wid u!!but wen i 1st saw both BB-vihaan scenes i thot there"ll b sum magic even if its not up2 the level of ajay-sargun i.e PhAb.😳and yeah that was spl

@bold purple i again agree wid u that ajay is not same in his new show. i also don't like -v eckts but here i don't find him wrong . yes his methods r wrong but not the desire bcoz after all akash'd devoted & dedicated his life's 7yrs. 2 meera & not just loved her but supported & helped her & her mom even went against his father earlier ( rembr that was shown that his mom hinted that his father is not happy wid meera being their DIL).and wat she gave him .she broke his trust 4 the prsn who not just humilated her but also tried 2 kill her just bcoz he'd misunderstanding that his Data'd asked him 2 do.🥱
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I havent seen it, but i really wanna go and watch it now

angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hoof I missed it due to power cut