Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Kal El

Farah and SRK should now make an entire movie spoofing Manoj Kumar. πŸ˜ˆ Or at least sue him for crimes against humour. πŸ˜†

Directed by Sajid Khan.
Manny uncle  should not have made big deal on those scenes. He is an actor himself and should have let it go. That said, Farah and SRK could have deleted those scenes for Japan release as they promised Mannu uncle that those scenes would be deleted,
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mannu is so famous in Japan. It hurts. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Its my experience that people become very sensitive and emotional as they age. Maybe the same has happenned with Manoj Kumar. He is an industry veteran and perhaps doesnt want to be spoofed. IMO SRK and the others should remove his spoof scene if that gives him peace. Its too small a thing to do for someone. Moreso when there is a court order against the scene.

Right now they are not only causing emotional distress to an old man but also disrespecting the court. Would they dare to do this to someone more powerful-Big B or Yash Chopra for instance?
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think he would have cared if the spoof didn't have him being kicked out with lathis. He has been spoofed many a time b4 in 90s and 2000s for his hand covering face action.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ Amitabh Bachchan is spoofed in so many films. Yash Chopra is spoofed in Comedy shows. 
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Manoj kumar has all right to feel bad and good about him. He is human being too. Even we sometime can't take joke, ragging on us then why not same for manoj kumar.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

Its my experience that people become very sensitive and emotional as they age. Maybe the same has happenned with Manoj Kumar. He is an industry veteran and perhaps doesnt want to be spoofed. IMO SRK and the others should remove his spoof scene if that gives him peace. Its too small a thing to do for someone. Moreso when there is a court order against the scene.

Right now they are not only causing emotional distress to an old man but also disrespecting the court. Would they dare to do this to someone more powerful-Big B or Yash Chopra for instance?

I don't think MK is objecting to the mimicry...he must have seen that done a million times...I think his main problem is with the scene where the two guards beat up MK with lathis and then throw him out...I think he is finding that part insulting ...no one really cares about mimicry...πŸ˜†