Sharon : angry tigress { D3 os }

gupta.aditi20 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hey guys.. i am back with another os... hope you'll like it.. its based on the current track.. hope you'll like it and it has D3 gang and swaron in it... do read and comment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fiery wagon was on the terrace.. anger clearly on her face..  after all taani has gone ahead and complained to vp.. and listening to that she had kept the resignation on vp's table and had stomped out of the room dropping down the jaws of vp as even he could not utter a single word.. gang had already beared her wrath as she has shouted on anything and everyone.. so just to calm herself she has come to terrace..

And as soon as rey and swayam got to know about her resignation.. they had been praying very hard for everyone's well being including them and specially taani.. because once Sharon rai prakash looses her cool, no one.. absolutely no one is spared including herself!!

Now whole gang along with rey and swayam were standing behind the door seeing the tigress out of cage..

Swayam : guys we are gone.. she is gonna eat us alive for sure..

Rey: arey leave us .. wo itne gusse mei hai ki khud ko bhi spare nahi karegi

Simmi: (slowly in swayam's ear) : what about her health dude??

2 of them  looked upon worried

Vicky: and socho is waqt agar she gets to know that rey and swayam had also resigned from their post..then..

Nil: it would be a site to watch… and hi-fived vicky

Reyam: shut up guys… help us to calm Sharon down..

Ashi : but what to do??  Swayam aapke paas bhi koi idea types nahi hai???

Bharat: apna to bheja fry ho raha hai Sharon ko dekh ke..

Amar: swayam kuch idea de na..

Rinni: usme kya hai- Sharon ko to sirf ek hi cheez se manaaya ja sakta hai – dil, dosti and dance..

Everyone shocked.. afterall rinni made sense..

So here starts mission manao Sharon…

Phele dosti ki turn- that means rey

rey: arey mai nahi.. abhi gaya to kha jaayegi…

swayam :  dude ja na.. tu Sharon ka best friend hai..

Simmi: and tumne kitni baar Sharon ka mood better kia hai!!

Rinni: han tum hi to usey sabse ache se jaante ho..

Rey: jaanta hu.. isliye to mujhe meri jaan pyaari hai..

Nicky bro's peeche se rey ko dhakka de dete hai..

Rey (s**tters) : hi.. hi Sharon..

Sharon stops moving and gives rey a look which clearly says "leave me alone if you love yourself"

Vicky: bechaara rey.. hume iski bhot yaad aayegi..

Neha: rey  kahi  going  kya babu??

Nil: han shaheed ho jaayega bechaara.. Sharon ko to dekh kaise looks de rahi hai..

Simmi: if only looks could kill..

Rey: hey Sharon dekho.. please calm down.. aur tum aisa kaise kar sakti ho?? You know you are the best.. to resign kyu kiya?? Taani ko hum samjha dete..  we all love you Sharon.. you are very important.. agar tum handle nahi karogi team ko.. to hum ek bhi performance nahi de sakte..

Meanwhile Sharon was little bit calming down..

When rey added " ab dekho humne bhi resign kar diya hai " and rey freezes and back there whole gang…

Swayam: bas yahi baaki tha..

Gang agrees..

Sharon turns around shouting: what the hell rey?? And said in a deep dangerous voice get that freaking ass of yours out of my site .. u moron..

When rey was about to open his mouth..: don't you dare utter a single word "reyaansh singhania" and stood their glaring at him…

Rey in thoughts : this is bad..

Sharon : okay.. you don't want to go.. freaking don't… but dare you and those morons behind the door follow me…  and I'll literally eat you alive… get one thing clear in your minds… I want to be alone right now..

And with that she started walking out…

Soon the very " not so scared" group of 11 people came out of their shock…  and got along with their plan 2 … DANCE…

Sharon was passing by them as usual glaring: 

{imagine dance moves yourself}

Rock d dance floor

Simmi n rinni  follows around dancing

Hai ek zindagi do isko ek chance,

De ke dekho- de ke dekho dilojaan

Nicky bro's:  doing some funny steps:

Life is fun, its full on masti

Amar and bharat follows doing tutting and b-boying..

Dil se karte hain hum sab se dosti

Neha and ashi: surrounds Sharon stopping her to go forward and dances

For one thing which is our life

Its salsa, its bhangra, its hiphop, its jazz

Reyam:

D d dil se dosti, d d dil se dance

De ke dekho life ko ek aur chance

D d dil dosti dance

D d dil dosti dance

Ch ch Check this out

whole gang now corcles sharon dancing to one tune:

Its one life, try yaro flip

Balance your moves n u won't slip

Come on move your hip, Its rock n roll, bhangra palo baja ke dhol

D d dil se dosti

D d dil se dance

D d dil dosti dance

D d dil dosti dance

D d dil dosti dance

D d dil dosti dance

Finally Sharon smiles seeing the antics of cute friends and starts dancing with them.. finally lost in dance…:

Hai ek zindagi do isko ek chance,

De ke dekho- de ke dekho dilojaan

Life is fun, its full of masti

Dil se karte hain hum sab se dosti

For one thing which is our life

Its salsa, bhangra, hiphop, jazz

D d dil se dosti, d d dil se dance

D d dil dosti dance

D d dil dosti dance

and then she sees taani.. and she stops remembering all of her anger.. and just fumes out to the rehearsal hall..

while finally "oh so  relieved"  11 souls shouted in unison…  "OH FISH… bad.. very bad timing…"

and here simmi and swayam seeing this were just more worried about sharon's health…

swayam slowly said to simmi :  just keep the gang here…

and she nodded in understanding.. and swayam hurriedly ran after Sharon… whole gang was about to follow him but simmi said: guys its time for plan 3.. dil.. so we should give them privacy..

Vicky: are you mad or what??

Nil: ya man.. Sharon phele hi bhot gussa ho gayi hai.. and now agar swayam jaayega to aur gussa ho jaayegi…

Neha: han.. neha wanting to help swayam..

Rey: for the first time I think vicky is right.. we should all help swayam…

And they started going towards rehearsal hall…

Simmi in nervousness shouted : nahi guys.. otherwise Sharon ki health pe farak pad sakta hai

And all of them stops and turns with questions in everyone's mind.. but the only work that came out :WHAT???

Rey: simmi is there something we all don't know?? And don't you dare lie.. it's the matter of sharon's health simmi… I ought to know.. Sharon 's my best friend

Simmi knew there is no point of hiding now and lies wont work ever : guys.. please don't react much Sharon has chronic asthama..

Rey : (choked) from when??

Simmi: from dance camp rey..

While the gang is too shocked to respond..

Rey in thoughts.. why Sharon? Why did you not tell your best friend?? So that's why you left dance!! Actually its my mistake.. I didn't ask… itna bad friend kaise ho sakta hu… ki I didn't even once ask ki why are you not dancing.. when I know how important dance is to you and me.. i was so involved in my confusions.. but how can I forget my best friend.. I know you Sharon.. tum kabhie khud nahi bataogi.. but dammit why I didn't ask…  I am so sorry Sharon… I am so sorry..

Everyone was now getting why Sharon didn't dance… but now were more worried about sharon's health.. as they knew how much stressed Sharon was right now…

Rey coming out of thoughts told the gang:  guys.. I know you all are sad but don't ever dare to show sympathy.. or console Sharon… your work is to behave normally… and just don't goof up this time.. or else this time I will not spare anyone of you.. its about my best friend.. and you all just remain here..

Gang immediately nodded seeing the stuation in hand getting more complicated..

Scene shifts

Sharon in rehearsal hall dancing with full on energy  venting out her feelings through it.. swayam saw her dancing like a swan too much hurt.. and was throughout feeling guilty as he knew she will not say a word to taani because of him and in this all anger and frustrations will remain inside her… and today's incidence was a result of this…  he very silently made his way inside and took hold of her in his arms turning around still dancing… but Sharon in anger pushed him away… but he again took hold of her.. tears started forming in her eyes..  and swayam pleaded " don't.. don't hurt yourself Sharon.. take it out.. please.."  Sharon stopped dancing and pushed him away… " don't… you dare swayam shekhawat.. not a word more.."  swayam again took hold of her and cornered her between mirror and himself.. looked in her eyes…  and said " take out your anger on me Sharon.. I promise I will not utter a word…" she held his collar and whispered in a dangerously low voice.. " what do you think of yourself… you are what a massire or what… you think you can make me do anything.. then you are absolutely wrong.." their faces had come too close.. breaths mingling with each other…  and next second they were kissing each other.. not knowing who started it.. but one pouring all her anger in that..  and other just calming the other down taking in all her anger and bitterness…

While our duo was lost in each other kissing passionately.. rey arrived .. and the next second..  he just droppedbut gathering himself immediately turned around leaving the duo kissing and walked out only to see 10 very amusing faces

Rinni and simmi fainted and were on the ground..

Aashi poor soul hurt and little bit jealous and more than anything else sad

Nil, amar ,Vicky and bharath were seeing them as if any move was going on..

And neha has covered her eyes and was peeping through her fingers..

I guess its time to bring them out of shock…

Rey shouted: guys.. wake up from your dream world… and immediately closed his ears and right to his prediction the other 10 screamed : WHAT THE FISH!!! And then went to the same position …

rey screamed at them mentally saying: guys stop freaking me out.. I don't know anything…  inka abhi to break up hua tha.. inki on and off relationship will kill me one day.. my poor heart cannot handle their extreme emotions…  seriously these two are too much.. a group of 10 people shouted and still they are madly kissing each other.. as if they are in their bedroom.. and seriously its not so cool to see your 2 best friends in such a compromising position and am gonna have nightmares definitely..  

and after little bit recovery.. when he thought its enough of their PDA.. he was about to tell them that they were in college

when Sharon shouted still holding swayam's collar : you.. get the hell out of here and drop me home… right now..  I so DAMN HATE YOU SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT… and dragged him along with her out of college..

and seeing that rey just closed his eyes  with last thoughts:   dear god.. please don't give a normal human being like me best friends as complicated as them..  I prefer peace and sanity my lord..

and then quickly opened his eyes.. to see the gang on the floor fainted… and then thanked god.. atleast he was saved from some more shoutings and many fishes…. its better I let them be ..I frikking need time to relax. Here I was coming to console Sharon.. and now I literally need some counselling. I am so headed home.. and am so done with these 2 hell of best friends !!!With that he sat in his car and zoomed out  with last thoughts of the day.. atleast the other 10 people will think they were dreaming…  

and on the other hand those best friends mingled with each other lost in their own world , not a bit caring about the insanity they have bestowed on their best friend

--------------------------------------------------------

lots of love

aditi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha..,...aditi i m so in luv with ur writing before nd u again came up with this amazing os...it was so fresh to read such beautiful os on current track...
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZING OS...loved it..the way u handled Sharon's anger and the KISS...gangs reaction...Rey's POV..amazing..amusing 😃 Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HHAHAHaHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! luved the ending!!!total madness dude!!!!!sometimes you just luv sharon's attitude but today man i was scared with the rest of sharon i was so sure somene was gonna get murdered!!!!HAAHAHAHAHA!!
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome 😆
Loved it
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved the os... 😊😊😊
the title totally suits sharon 😉😉
loved the concept of using dil dosti dance... 😆😆😆
A BIG THANK U FOR NOT INCLUDING TA ANI IN IT... 😡😡😡
loved the DIL aka SWARON wala part... 😳😳😳
it was mind blowing..
do write more os
👏👏👏
princessSonia thumbnail
it was Awesum dear...👏👏

Maine Woh Terrace wala scene dekha tha...

Fab Os...

Loved Wild Sharon...😉❤️

gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

Hahaha..,...aditi i m so in luv with ur writing before nd u again came up with this amazing os...it was so fresh to read such beautiful os on current track...

lol... thank you so much... i love sharon's anger mode way too much to let it go.. i think anger and attitude suits her the best...

gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8JSmileyFace8J

HHAHAHaHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! luved the ending!!!total madness dude!!!!!sometimes you just luv sharon's attitude but today man i was scared with the rest of sharon i was so sure somene was gonna get murdered!!!!HAAHAHAHAHA!!

hehehe...😆 dont we all love madness.. i think thats the whole point of loving swaron!!! i know while writing i was also sure atlest someone would get a slap... but then swayam our loverboy ka what's the use...

gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanstina

Awesome 😆

Loved it

thanks..😛