Ramayan (31.03.2013) Hanuman enters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update, Visha!

I really like the actor playing Maharaj Sugriva. His tone of voice and dialogue delivery are really polished and natural. The other Vanar Sena is also good.

So far, I am not too impressed with Malahar Pandey as Hanuman, but I will reserve my judgment until the next episode since we have not seen too much of him. His dialogue delivery during his conversation with Sugriva wasn't very impressive. He seems to be a bit of an amateur, but maybe he will improve later on.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
He looked different in the pictures posted on Facebook than see on today's episode.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ In the episode, he looks closer to the 2nd picture, but yes in the 1st one, he looks kind of different.

His physique is perfect for Hanuman, but his dialogue delivery needs to imrpove.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
loved the episode..

my fav scenes were shabari scene, hanuman's entry, hanuman waiting for shri ram...
and also the scene where ram lakshman are shown walking towards the mountain...

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nneeiill

loved the episode..

my fav scenes were shabari scene, hanuman's entry, hanuman waiting for shri ram...
and also the scene where ram lakshman are shown walking towards the mountain...

I dunno whether anyone else noticed this, but one thing that impressed me was Hanuman's mace/gada.  In other serials, it never really looked very heavy, but here, it looked big and heavy.  The props team has done a fine job in designing this, since it's going to be Hanuman's tool forever.

However, I felt that the story was somewhat dragged - a full hour long episode, and Rama has not even met Hanuman?  Rama should have finished the conversation w/ Hanuman and gone on to Sugreev.  Speaking of whom, the beard w/o the mustache looked rather strange.  Incidentally, I've always found it strange how Sugreev and Vali are shown bearded in all serials, but no other vanaar is.  If anyone, it should be Jambavan who should be bearded.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
@vrish: yes i noticed that..indeed it looked very heavy..especially  during the shot where they show him place  the gada over his shoulders...
dharma22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
epi. was awesome
the scene was so deep and beautiful where sabri gets "gyan" by ramji and goes to her respective"dhaam"

lord hanuman's entry was awesome with wonderful lines of chaupai  "mangal bhavan amangal haari" very very nice scene..

overall epi. was wonderful

thanks visha for the beautiful update😛
Edited by chahat22 - 11 years ago