Narendra Jha is excited about his upcoming films

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Narendra Jha is excited about his upcoming films

Narendra Jha

Narendra Jha who has been part of the entertainment industry for many years now awaits the release of his two Hindi films.

While he will essay the lead role in the movie Nanak Dev, wherein he plays the character by name Malik Bhago who initially opposes Guru Nanak's ideas and believes more in feudal negativities. However, the man goes through a transformation and starts to fight invasions happening from outside.

Jha will also be part of a typical commercial masala film titled The Cactus wherein he essays the role of a scientist who invents a transport machine which gets sneaked away for illegal use. The actor will take off on a 10 day schedule in Goa for the movie.

In television, Narendra Jha has done challenging roles, whether it be Choona Hai Aasmaan, Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath, or Havan. The actor will now be seen in Star Plus' upcoming show, to be produced by Raakesh Paswan.

Says Narendra Jha, "Yes, I had been busy shooting for my upcoming films. InNanak Dev, I play a typical landlord who opposes Nanak's ideas, only to get reformed and fight against the negativities. I essay the role of a scientist in my other film titled, Cactus."

Here's wishing Narendra Jha all the very best for his upcoming ventures.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think this has been posted before Zari, but thanks for sharing! ðŸ˜ƒ