Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
"The marriage has been great. My equation with Vidya is great and we all are happy that they are happy. We met and spent lot of time together before they got married," added Aditya.
shruti thumbnail
When asked about brothers, the actor claimed, "We are always there for each other. I seek advice from both of them about my films. As kids we used to never discuss cinema. However, now we have become so filmy, we three only talk about films and my parents get worried that why we only talk about it."
shruti thumbnail
"I am doing my work and I know my brothers will always be there if I need them," concluded Aditya.
shruti thumbnail

MONA SINGH'S SHOW TO GO OFF AIR

shruti thumbnail

Low ratings drive producers' decision to pull the plug; final episode will be telecast in May

shruti thumbnail

From page 01 There's bad news for Mona Singh's fans. The actor's show Kya Hua Tera Vaada (KHTV) will soon be taken off air. The decision to pull the plug on the Balaji Telefilms show that was launched in January 2012 was driven by the low ratings it has been getting.

shruti thumbnail

When we contacted Mona's co-star, Hiten Tejwani, he claimed to know nothing about the development. "I have no clue. Yes, I have heard the rumours, but no one from the production house has intimated us yet," he says. However, producer Ekta Kapoor confirms the news, saying, "Yes, it (taking the show off air) was decided long ago."

shruti thumbnail

Mona, who made a successful debut as the lead character of the show Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin in 2003, took up KHTV on Sony after a long gap. For six years before this show, she hosted a variety of reality shows.

shruti thumbnail

KHTV's final episode will air towards the end of May. A new historical show on Maharana Pratap will replace it, promos for which are already on air.

shruti thumbnail

Insiders reveal that Sony had high hopes from Mona's show, as her previous fiction serial was a big hit. But the show's story and the lack of chemistry between the lead actors are suspected as the main reasons for the dwindling TRPs. Sony officials remained unavailable for comments.