Written Update 28th March,2013 Pottery Romance

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, I'll be doing updates for Thursday till may an today I can do a short update and I'm running late so forgive me for any mistakes/errors.

• VC asks some guy who works close by from that place where accident happened, whether he saw anything that day. He tells them he came late that day.
• Yash's mother taunts them on their impatience to bring their son-in-law back.
•Saras and Kumud are making the pot , Kumud scolds him to learn carefully.
• She explains how the pot is made, Saras keeps staring at her.
• Yash's mother blames Saras for everything including Yash leaving his home (wow this woman has some guts ). She shouts at him for taking his friend's son side and not caring about his family.
• When Saras is not paying attention, Kumud gets up to leave but Saras stops her. Something goes in kumud's eyes and Saras takes it out. They share a moment.
• DukhBaa stops Yash's mother from talking further. She tells her what happened with me is not VC's fault.
• Kumud is teaching Saras and they both make pot together.
• Yash's mother fakes to commit suicide. Everyone tries to stop her. VC promises her that he'll do whatever she says and she tells them not to blame Yash for anything, it's Saras fault and he'll repent.
• Kumud is happy that they completed the task. Saras tells her she's not a good teacher and she calls him dumbo.
• VC promises he'll do what she wants (I want to slap this woman man)
Saras thanks her and tells her now he can leave earlier.

Precap: DukhBaa is telling Kumud's mom that even though Kumud's rishta is not fixed she still spent the whole day with Saras

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely update...
Mullai_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thankz for te update.. 
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree...wanna SLAP that yash's "zhooti" mother!!!
such a liar...
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 da update! 😊
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. Yash's mother is the worst of her kind. Every family seems to have an evil person. And poor VidyaChatur has to deal with his Bhabhi...it would have been good to let her kill herself...Alas, people who threaten to commit suicide in front of the whole family seldom do it...Edited by nanda_gopa - 11 years ago