Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
okay i have been observing lately how many people are going bonkers be it with happiness or frustration πŸ˜†...so for my lovely Rishbalaians out there, i just want to say calm down people! Take a deep breath if you have to. 

Let me ask you did u not see this coming? Of course the Sulbala romance was gonna start, that's the only way RK is gonna fight harder for madhu and prove he is worth her love and forgiveness.

Madhu is not going to fall for Sultan, she has RK's name Tatooed in her heart and we all know a tatoo is permanent.πŸ˜‰

But she can try to move on right? She has the RIGHT? YES! Who says she is going to succeed? 

All these sulbala moments will mostly effect Sultan and hence him falling for her. I know you may be frustrated with their moments, but stop thinking about the short term effects of their moments, and start thinking about the long term effects.

How do you think RK is gonna handle this once he finds out? Because NO he is not going to let her deal with the trouble she has landed herself on her own...he will always be her HERO when it comes to saving her life.

Let me ask you all? Are you guys still Rishbalaians?? If so u wouldn't want RK to stay out of this and let madhu handle everything by herself!

Both Madhu and RK have made mistakes...and have imperfections and that's why they are made for each other πŸ˜‰

So it's a request for the Rishbalaians to just chill...and relax. At the end of the day it's going to be RIshbala...so for now let the Sulbalaians enjoy the moments that they get :P They are gonna get put down hard eventually to level the playing field 🀣

P.S: Bashers you are most not welcome...only Rishbala fans are . Thank you :)

Edit: Looking at the drop in TRP's...well well well...CV's i hope that is a smack to your face to wake you up and smell the coffee...Your show will only RUN on RISHBALA...so better stick to that ahaaan

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree and hoping for the best
mecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but its hurts to see rishabala scn recycling in sultbala ( whatever) & that khoon bari maang is too much..i know its not gonna happen still cant tolerate sultan anywhre near madhubala..hope to see rk soon..o_O

nice post dear
t-mayur-sajan-j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey ur post is really nicely written for rishabalians, it doesn't feel nice to see rk madhu scenes on sultan and madhu but as u sed we have to keep waitin ur post is written in a well matured way for all of us 
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks, MrsZSK ... been fuming since the episode aired. Can't watch those scenes ... just want Rishbala.

People, go and vent at the Colors site. They should know what the majority wants.
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks zee for awsome post after taking a watching that scenes as Risbalian my blood was boiling but now your post give a hope thanks alot dear.
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for a positive post! It sometimes is depressing logging into this forum these days! lol I'm still rooting for my RishBala!! This is their love story/journey, and in the end it'll be the two of them! If there is some sort of "love" story between Sultan and Madhu it'll most likely be one sided. As of now I don't see a love story just because they still haven't told us the story about Sultans wife/Aryans mother. So lets be and stay positive!!
__smita__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know them but seeing madhu wth sultan cant handle anger even..
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree awesome post
same i was thinking
and any one can see the difference the way she acted with rk how she get effected with his presence
there is nothing like that with sultan and my guess is too that this track is for sultan to fall for madhu
its always rishbala😊
Edited by nehakariba - 11 years ago
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
really nice post dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘