Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit for banner: Mamta (misty85)

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules
1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onward.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Jiji announce thandai competition between Renu & Tanu and Navi and Beera.

Tanu says if he wins then Renu will allow her to marry whoever she wants to. Renu says if she wins then DIL will be of her choice.

Beera says if he wins then he will be the first person to apply color on her. Navi says only Spiderman will apply color on her.

Rj asks Mohan to be prepared with the water pistol to attack the DT. Mohan says DT will punish both of them. RJ says you will love her as well.

Megha receives message from RJ asking her to come for Holi or she won't celebrate.

Renu wins the competition as Tanu lost on purpose. Someone arrives in a car. It is Aarti all decked up. Renu says she is going to be my DIL. Jiji asks them to go as the priest is waiting.

Beera wins the competition but Navi does not allow him to apply color. Navi says only SPiderman will apply. Beera says your Spiderman cannot even hear you.

Tanu and Aarti getting married.

Beera is looking around for Navi when someone points out to Navi on someone's balcony. Everyone asks her to come down. Navi tries to call Mohan using her phone but it falls down. Beera calls Mohan and tells him that there is a big problem. Beera tells Mohan about what all has transpired.

Beera tries to place a ladder to get Navi down. But Navi says if they try anything she will jump down. Navi keeps shouting Spiderman Spiderman. People wonder who Spiderman is.

Mohan arrives at Junna Mohalla. He watches Navi. He spots Jiji and touches her feet and hugs her. Jiji says now that you are here everything will be fine. She asks him to get his Chavvani down.

Mohan asks Navi to come down. Navi asks him to come up. Navi shows colors on her hands and says these have no meaning without you. She says you were the rainbow of our house. She asks him to come up and apply color on her. Mohan turns around and leaves.

Navi is taken aback and asks Jiji if SPiderman left and if he won't come. Navi swings both her legs and everyone asks her to come down. Mohan gets to her crossing all balcony's and terrace's. Navi says I won't call him Spiderman now and I am not  his...Mohan grabs her hand and says "Aye Chavvani".  Navi rubs her eyes. Mohan gives her tap on her face and Navi is all excited. She shouts and everyone claps. Mohan shows his finger as if to say one minute and he applies color on her face. Navi is supper happy and applies color on his face. FB of season 1 holi scene shown. Mohan gets emotional and touches Navi's chin and Navi touches his chin. Both high five and shout out in joy. Navi and Mohan hug each other.

Guru switches off the door bell and says now Megha Didi would not be able to ring the bell and nor would she be able to come in. Suddenly Megha comes and calls out for RJ. Guru is stumped. He turns around to face Megha. Megha is shocked.

Precap: Megha is happy to see Guru and asks him if he is no longer with Mohan. Megha looks around and spots Mohan-RJ pictures. Megha asks if this is Mohan's house? Guru nods his head. Megha asks him RJ is Mohan's daughter.

Sorry for the brief and partial LU. My internet was acting up and I lost a major chunk of what I had written.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mohan To Navi--- Oye Niche Aa 🤣

Navi To Mohan----Yeh Dekho Colors Inka Bhi Koi Matlab Nahi Hai Tumhare Bina..Tum Hi The
Hamare Ghar Ke Rainbow Jo Har Barish Ko Aur Bhi khoodsurat Bana Deta Tha. 👏

❤️

😊

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 11 years ago
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kunal and Akansha ki ranking badhane ke liye ye points important hai.

1. Unke profile page 24 h me 2 baar comment kare.
2. Unke profile page ke side me lagi pics ko rate or comment kare.
3. Jis week koi article nikla ho jisme NBT or Kunal Akansha tag ho pure week me jab tak waha comment ho sakte hai waha comment kare. Aap ek din me ek article pe 3 comment kar sakte hai.

www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/

www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10775/aakanksha-singh/

www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10798/dushyant-wagh/
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TanTi shadi going on 🤣

Renu is d only eye-witness 😆
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

TanTi shadi going on 🤣

Renu is d only eye-witness 😆

wat d hell..kya waste kar rahe hain episode!!
Megher_Palok thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsgirl

wat d hell..kya waste kar rahe hain episode!!

No...full on comic...3-4 min me shadi finish 😆 ...Renu n Aartis dialouges...M ROFLing 😆

Nanhi v chat pe chad gayi...its fun watching 😆
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

No...full on comic...3-4 min me shadi finish 😆 ...Renu n Aartis dialouges...M ROFLing 😆

Nanhi v chat pe chad gayi...its fun watching 😆

i m missing it yaar...cnt wait!!!
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Megha enters Mohan house...Guru standing there ..his back side to Megha...*nail biting*

Nanhi drama going on... 😆
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Kya running entry mari Mohan ne

Mohan Jiji face off 😛