Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved it
Plz post nxt part soon
😊 😊
-sanjy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Last Part: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, is this Mrs. Taani Singhania?" An unknown voice said on Taani's phone. Taani felt butterflies in her stomach when she heard "Taani Singhania"

Taani - No this is Taani Shekhawat. Why?

?? - Oh sorry, ma'am. Actually mai City Hospital se bol raha ho, yape ek aadmi admit hua, aur unhone apko aapne phone mai as Wife save kiya hua hai, to mujhe laga ki-

Taani - Wait, aap kiski baat kar rehe ho?

?? - Uhm, Mr. Reyaansh Singhania.

Taani froze in spot. Rey, her Rey was hurt and in the hospital. She felt tears swell in her eyes.

Taani - Okay, I'm coming.

She hung up the phone and ran towards the rehearsal hall where the whole gang was rehearsing. Taani went straight to Swayam and when everyone saw the tears in her eyes, everyone ran to her.

Swayam - What happened Taani?

Taani*between sobs* - bhai..woh Rey, Rey

Kriya*worried* - Rey kya?

Taani - Rey .. hospital mai hai.

A fresh pair of tears made their way to Taani eyes.

Vicky - What? Kaunsa hospital?

Taani - City Hospital

Nil - Kaise? What happened?

Sharon - Guys this is not the time to ask question, let's go.

Gang - Yeah

Everyone got up and rushed towards but when they got to the door, Neha turned around and saw Taani sitting on the floor sobbing.

Neha - Taani, you not coming?

Aashi - Rey ko dekna types nahi hai?

Swayam - of course, usko dekhna hai. Tum log car ke pass jao, mai leke ata ho.

Everyone nodded and walked out. Swayam made his way towards Taani and kneeled down to her level. He gently shook her.

Swayam - Taani? Taani, chalo Rey ko dekhne jana hai na

Taani turned towards Swayam and hugged him tightly.

Taani - Aapko pata hai bhai, maine last jab aaj suba baat ki thi, maine unse kaha tha ki I hate him or jab unhone mujse pucha agar mujhe aapne liye unki eyes mai mere liye pyaar dikhta hai, I said no but bhai mujhe dika tha. Agar, unko kuch hogaya to mai kya karungi?

Swayam - shh baba, it's okay, don't worry tumahara pyaar use kuch nahi hona dai ga. Ab rona band karo aur hospital chalo.

Swayam pulled away and wiped Taani's tears away. They both got up and left the rehearsal hall.

In the car

Kriya*thinking* - Yeh Taani Rey se kitna pyaar karti hai, aur Rey bhi use kitna pyaar karte hai. Kya mai Rey ko kabhi itna pyaar de paongi ? Of course not idiot, Kriya tune yeh kya kardiya, do pyaar karne walo ke bich me agi. Such mai pagal hai tu, Taani ko sab such such batana pare ga tujhe.

Soon, everyone got to the hospital and were directed towards Rey's room. Everyone stood outside waiting for the doctor to come out.

Kriya*thinking* - ok, this is the only time you have aapne galti sudhar nai kayliye. Chal Kriya, Taani ko sab batade.

Kriya - Taani, can I uhm can I talk to you?

Everyone looked at Kriya in shock. Swayam got up to protest but Sharon pulled him back down.

Sharon*to swayam* - use baat karne do

Swayam sighed and sat back down.

Taani - ab kya baat karni hai aapko? Don't worry, aapke Rey ko kuch nahi ho ga.

Kriya - mujhe bas tumse baat kar-

Taani - ab kuch baat karne ke liya baaki hi nahi hai

Kriya - Taani, tum samajh nah-

Taani - Nahi, mujhe saab samajh ara-

Kriya got frustrated and shouted

Kriya - Rey mera nahi, tumhara hai. Tumhara. Yeh sab mane plan kiya tha ki Rey waapis mera ho jay but patani ki tumne unpe kya jadoo kiya hai  ki, who tumhe bula hi nahi pa rahe hai. That night, I purposely went and sat by the window because I knew Rey would come for you and I thought that if Rey saw me, he would realize he still loved me. And that day before we went to his farmhouse, at your house, I purposely fell into his arms. Please mujhe maaf kardo. I was being stupid and selfish. But ha Taani, yaad rakhna ki isme Rey ki koi galti nahi hai. He loves you, he really does. Please don't punish him for my crimes. Please, I'm sorry.

After Kriya finished talking, a silence took place until Taani decided to break it.

Taani - Kriya, it's okay, atleast aapne apne mistake taak own up to kiya. It's okay, don't worry. I'm sure ki hamara pyaar unko kuch nahi hone dai ga.

After hours and hours, the doctor came out and everyone rushed to him.

Taani - Rey kaise hai?

Simmi - Is he okay?

Bharat - ha, chot wot to nahi lagi?

Doctor - please please calm down. Mr Reyaansh ab bilkul thik hai, aap log unse mil sakte hai.

Taani ran towards the room and the gang was about to follow when Kriya put her hand infront of her. They looked at her confused.

Kriya - Pehle Taani ko milne do

Inside

Taani walked into the room and saw Rey sitting there with various wired hooked to him. Tears were daring to come out of her eyes. She threw her bag on the side and ran to him and hugged him

Taani - Rey, aap thik to hai? I'm so sorry, mai aapse nafrat nahi karti, I love you Rey I love you.

Rey felt a huge smile make its way on his face. He hugged her back rubbing her back.

Rey - I know and I love you too.

Taani pulled away from Rey and started to hit his chest.

Taani - aapko yeh sab karne ki kya zarurat thi? Car aramse nahi chala sakte aur upar se aapne dyan bhi nahi rakh sakte. Aapko pata mai kitna dar gayi thi, agar aapko kuch hogata to mai kya karti. Mujhe chorna ka irada tha.

Rey held her hands and started into her eyes.

Rey - Of course not sweetheart, tumhe to kabhi bhi chor nahi sakta, tab bhi nahi jaunga jab tum kaho gi and it's okay na, tum ho na mera dyaan rakne ke liya puri zindagi

Taani blushed and Rey pulled her into another hug. When they pulled away, Taani quickly planted her lips onto his. They kissed for about 2 minutes before they were interrupted.

?? - Ahem

Rey waved his hand signaling whoever it was to go away.

?? - Jijaji, kripa karke aap meri behan ko chorai gai?

Taani and Rey pushed away from eachother and saw the whole gang standing there. Taani's face turned tomato red. Rey pulled Taani closer by her hand.

Rey - kabhi nahi

Nil - hain hain, thik hai bahut hogi teri majnu giri.

Everyone laughed and the gang walked to his bed. They talked and laughed for hours because all of them finally knew where their hearts belonged. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, sadly this short story has come to an end.😭 I just want to thank everyone for reading, commenting, liking and enjoying my story, It really means a lot to me. I especially want to thank Natasha because she was the first one to comment on the concept and encourage me! 

I actually have no ideas right now, so if anyone of you want me to write an OS/SS on a concept please just pm me (:

Anyways, comment/like please 😊

Thankyou ! 

Edited by TaareyFan23 - 11 years ago
Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was seriously amazing and mindblowing!!
I loved the fantastic ending you gave to your superb ss..
Keep writing more... U are a very good writer.. :D
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww I can't believe this amazing ss end already 😕 Im sad but I love that Taarey are finally happy and in love now no one can separate them. Kriya finally realize her mistake hmm better late than never right. Aww Taani running and hugging Rey for dear life was too sweet and adorable, I love the way they said ILU to each other again. And Taani the first one to kiss Rey wow am shocked lol, happy Rey lol. Love how he was waving away whoever was interrupting them. I love the entire update actually the entire ss u really did a fabulous job. I am going to miss this ss so much and u don't have to thank me you're a impeccable writer plz continue to write more awesome stories.
geshiga54 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 Im sad it ended so soon but i guess its ok bc the ending was perfect!!! love ur writing plz dont ever stop waiting for more of ur work!!!😃
flicka thumbnail
Yar awesome update but I am a little sad that its the end of this ff thanks for the pm
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm glad tat atlst nw kriya realizd hr mistk & md upto it...Tani's cmplaint fr drvng spd,nt tkng cr of hmslf & rey reply ws vry swt...Haye,tr kiss & swa jijaji line crckd up me LOL! I'm realy sad tat stry ended.Hope to c u wit fresh new stry...
shamanbk thumbnail
Awesome update and a good ending.  I'm going to miss this ss.
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
im really gona miss this SS...cant believe it ended =(
but well loved the update and the whole concept as a whole...it was amazing... =)
and well...taarey belongs together 4ever always <3
will be eagerly waiting for another SS/OS/FF from your side =)
priyal_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...

Happy ending was really good...

Keep writing dear...

You are a great writer.

Waiting for your another story...