Aishwarya Sakhuja and Karan Wahi anchor

MG2507 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aishwarya Sakhuja and Karan Wahi

Aishwarya Sakhuja who wooed all hearts in Sony Entertainment Television's Saas Bina Sasural is back to the small screen in a new avatar!! The talented actress will now be seen as an anchor!!

Yes, you heard it right!! Aishwarya along with Karan Wahi will be seen hosting Star Plus' new offering Shriman V/s Shrimati which will test the nerves of couples as they are pitted against each other. Produced by Frames Productions, Shriman V/s Shrimati is scheduled to be a three weeks show which will start in the first week of April 2013.

We tried contacting both Karan Wahi and Aishwarya, but could not reach through to them..

As of now, we hear that Jay Bhanushali-Mahhi Vij, Parag Tyagi-Shefali Zariwala, Ravi Dubey-Sargun Mehta, Rahul Mahajan-Dimpy Mahajan, Karan Mehra-Nisha Rawal, Bakhtiyaar-Tanaaz Irani, Gurmeet Choudhary-Debina Bonerjee are part of the show.

We hear that the shoot for Shriman V/S Shrimati is scheduled to start on 3 April 2013.

Let's gear up for yet another fascinating battle on the dance floor

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Woww!! Thats going to be so much fun seeing karan wahi and aishwarya hosting! 😃
tfs!
FunkyAlien123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I DON'T LYK KARAN AT ALL COZ I FELL HEZ BIT JEALOUS OF HIS CO ACTORS FIRST KARAN SING IN DMG N NOW GAUTAM N I FELL HEZZZ A BIT OVER ACTING ... N HIS HOSTING IS KK NT BAD BUT AISHWARYA IS DAMM GOOD IN ANCHORING ... 👏

AT FIRST AISHWARYA WAS A ANCHOR FOR PLANET BOLLYWOOD ... C IS 2 GOOD IN THAT ... 😉
sirjusimiarshi thumbnail
Thanks forsharing ... ...Karan Wahi
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaaayy😃 Eager to see Aishwarya hosting with Karan