saas saas hi hoti hai ehehe

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bhabo gives Meens a refresher course in ' I am who I am - deal with it'.

This is a lesson that Sandy learned last year and then both Bhabo and Sandy tried to forge some new mother-daughter amalgam out of saas-bahu-ness. How successful that was, I will never really know. Anyway when Meens was praising Bhabo saying that she's better than a mother to her, Sandy looked πŸ˜’

Sandy and Chavi have taken a WEEK's leave from college. This could translate into 25-30 episodes since Amlu told me that 5-6 episodes= 1 day. She's packing for every rasam possible. Sandy, you better also pack a wet suit for when you have to dive into a well to win some challenge ... Maasa is a barrel load of fun. She'll think up many who dares wins stunts for you. But wait, Suraj is saying 'trust me, my heart goes mhhhm mmm mmm'. He holds Sandy's hand and re assures her that Emily will join them on this exciting quest, journey into the unknown. 

Villain Mogli texts Emily and promises to marry her. Vaat an idyaat. More proof for Emily to use when Sandy gets her legal claws out. At least make the villain half -intelligent. It's no fun watching such dumbness. 

On the way to ... where is this place again?  Bhabo is seated next to villain, whom she doesn't acknowledge, but still has to do all this 30 episode or more drama for. She's using her punching bag Sandy in the usual way - your friend,your problem,your funeral. Sandy says a quick prayer. All is well in saas-bahu land.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I could just imagine you taking a whip to your screen after another SurYa hand holding session πŸ˜†

I'm so bored with Sandhya meddling in other people's business...trying to solve everyone's problems with her textbook principles.  πŸ₯±

Someone please tell her that contrary to popular belief ...good doesn't always triumph over evil. 

This is Mohit and Emily's problem and something they should work out between their elders.  I don't want to see Sandhya bearing the brunt of everyone's anger...when it should be aimed at Mohit.  I want to see him punished.  With Sandhya's interference I don't think that will be possible.

Also... I can't believe Emily actually came.  That means she still wants something to do with Mohit.  πŸ€ͺ

As for Meena...I hope she feels like a cad for the things she said to her mother behind Bhbao's back.
hunnybunch thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

I could just imagine you taking a whip to your screen after another SurYa hand holding session πŸ˜†

I'm so bored with Sandhya meddling in other people's business...trying to solve everyone's problems with her textbook principles.  πŸ₯±

Someone please tell her that contrary to popular belief ...good doesn't always triumph over evil. 

This is Mohit and Emily's problem and something they should work out between their elders.  I don't want to see Sandhya bearing the brunt of everyone's anger...when it should be aimed at Mohit.  I want to see him punished.  With Sandhya's interference I don't think that will be possible.

Also... I can't believe Emily actually came.  That means she still wants something to do with Mohit.  πŸ€ͺ

As for Meena...I hope she feels like a cad for the things she said to her mother behind Bhbao's back.

Exactly the same thinking from here as we'll. I'm just wondering when will Sandhya stop minding everyone's business...she must stop being a superwoman, and lead her life forward with Suraj.
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol! Fatima ji .. I was thinking the exact same thing when the 'diyaaa' started playing. I was picturing senior gang throwing interesting and thoughtful objects at their screens! πŸ˜†

Nice post Anusha ji!

The best part of the epi was when Mohit thinks to himself: 'Bhabo ki naraazgi abhi kam nahi hui'. πŸ˜³ No $#!% Sherlock Holmes!   'Vaat an idyaat' for sure!

Suraj's dil is going mhhm mmm mmm ... at the wrong time! πŸ˜² πŸ˜•  Poor guy has been through so much that all his wiring and connections are getting messed up 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what i liked the most in the episode was inspite of mohit's message emily braved to join them to the gaav
she has decided she is going to make mohit's life hellπŸ‘
he deserves this
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agree with you totally Fatima. Especially the lines in red. She should mind her own business and refrain from giving suggestions. Let Bhabo, Bhabasa and Mohit along with Emily and her parents sort out the whole issue.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post... the funny part was 2  bulbs ( bhabo & mohit )that got fused on seeing Emily arriving with her baggage
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Emily will win over Maasa, will tell everyone what Mohit has done and then refuse to marry him. At least, I hope she does this.
Remember Emily is a beautician and Maasa is very vain, so she may offer to do makeup and hair for Maasa. πŸ˜†
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ambodidi

Remember Emily is a beautician and Maasa is very vain, so she may offer to do makeup and hair for Maasa. πŸ˜†

What a way to win over Maasa..😎
Seems like.it's only Sandhya that takes the hard approach to life. πŸ˜†