Alok Nath in Hat's Off's new show

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Vijaya TiwariVijaya Tiwari, TNN | Mar 25, 2013, 02.42 PM IST
Alok Nath

JD Majethia's Hat's Off Production has churned out some popular shows like Baa Bahoo Aur Baby, Khichdi, Sarabhai VS Sarabhai in the past.

However, the production house's recent shows Alakshmi, Byah Hamari Bahoo Ka, Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum have not been able to impress the audiences. But reliable sources inform that producer JD Majethia is all set to soon launch a light hearted show for SAB TV starring veteran actor Alok Nath in the lead.

Sources inform that the show is tentatively titled as Dadaji Ki Dairy and grandfather will be the central character on the show. Well-known Bollywood and TV personality who is currently seen in Sony TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge has been finalized to play the grandfather's role. The story will revolve around him. The pilot for the show will be shot after Holi and if all goes well then the show will hit TV screens soon.

When contacted, Alok Nath said, "Yes, I've been approached and talks are still on. JD is a nice person to work with and he has something new to offer every time as far as story is concerned. Also I've not done a light-hearted show for a quite some time so if everything falls into place I will do the show." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for sharing..

waiting to watch the show..
yanks28 thumbnail