Filler epi on the whole

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Didn't expect that they will drag emily's arrival till the end😡. Felt like Cvs thought that no one would watch today bcoz of holi.🥱

One thing liked is they showed some finer nature of bhabho bringing in meena's mothe😉r to care of her. And not taunting her for those ill words she spoke to her mom abt bhabho on ghodh bharai.😉 I feel like she bhabho will fight with those people whom loves her the most.😛 To others her reaction is like shut up 😡 Whatever evil u want to do you do.😕

And also liked that she didn't listen to mohit at all. I liked that she didn't forgive him.

Evil Mohit sending text to emily asking her not to come. But Emily clever lady. Seems like she will not trust mohit's words anymore.

Bhabhasa Surya  felt happy on emily's arrival.😊& Kahin na kahin Bhabho bhi felt relaxed on seeing emily. She is speaking something but her mind thinking something else😉. I felt that😉😉

LAst one we got to see suraj consoling sandy😉 He is having more faith on emily😉 err sandy
Poora barosa hai aap par😳😳😳
Edited by shbhn3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhabho is actually positive and matured. The thing is that she can't accept anything that hangs over her Chchora's life. Hmmm... So the epic dragging of DABH started today. Till today it was running like a cheetah, and like a sloth from now onwards. During last february, they've gone to Maasa's home only for two days and it took a whole month to complete that track. Hoping the same this time also.😳
slodkagila thumbnail

Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

Bhabho is actually positive and matured. The thing is that she can't accept anything that hangs over her Chchora's life. Hmmm... So the epic dragging of DABH started today. Till today it was running like a cheetah, and like a sloth from now onwards. During last february, they've gone to Maasa's home only for two days and it took a whole month to complete that track. Hoping the same this time also.😳

Only 11 episodes they took last year in gaav actually. This time it may 15 episodes not more than that i guess😉 It will be thrilling & full of twists & turns😲 hoping so
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good episode analysis Shobhana👍🏼. The way u have analyzed I don't get d impression dat it was a filler episode.
Wat u've said about Bhabo is so true. We all wonder why she doesn't she say anything 2 those evil trio Meena-Chavi-Mohit when they keep committing mistakes😕. It seems dat she has no expectations 4rm them😈. At times she applies d same thing with Sooraj 2, when she's angry. But later she comes around n understands his pt of view. But it is only with Sandy, dat she expresses her outbursts nd ends up with challenges nd deadlines. Nd everytime her expectations 4rm Sandy just go up😳.
So Mohit is still trying 2 dodge Emily. Such a coward son of Bhabo😡.
Btw did Sooraj have only one dialogue?😔
Nd regarding d length of dis track I just hope Sooraj speaks his mind on Momli relationship rather than keeping mum all through. 🤢
Edited by inFan80 - 11 years ago
slodkagila thumbnail

Originally posted by: inFan80

But it is only with Sandy, dat she expresses her outbursts nd ends up with challenges nd deadlines. Nd everytime her expectations 4rm Sandy just go up😳.
So Mohit is still trying 2 dodge Emily. Such a coward son of Bhabo😡.
Btw did Sooraj have only one dialogue?😔

Sooraj had dialogues😆

Sooraj        Kya sandhya ji aap ko muj per viswas hai?
Sandy          Haan sooraj ji poora barosa hai
Sooraj        Viswas kijiye mere baath par emily zaroor ayegi mera man kehtha hai

Edited by shbhn3 - 11 years ago