Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarim.fatmi

Ok no problm dude

We ll wait for season 2..

Best of luck for ur exm

Thanx dear ..and i m sure In.mah Finaale Part there gonna be ..Dhamaal Action and SiNal Confession 😳
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Great maha episode update Akash. interesting 

i can understand you wanting to wrap it up soon bec of exams. Will wait for the final updates and yes will be eager to read your FF on Season 2 

all the best for your exams 

norzar
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

Great maha episode update Akash. interesting

i can understand you wanting to wrap it up soon bec of exams. Will wait for the final updates and yes will be eager to read your FF on Season 2

all the best for your exams

norzar

Thnx a lot dear..nd yeah i ll wrap up..but Part 10 will hv Hatke SiNal confession πŸ˜‰
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
FF Part 8 : Parichay Undekhe Sapno Kaa
Parichay Reloaded!!..

Scene 1 :Siddhi while returning home tries to figure out who wants to kill her.At home Siddhi takes Seemas  help and both decides to find out that guys who tried to kill her.Next day Siddhi gets a call from an unknown number.The caller gives a warning and tries to scare Siddhi that she will not survive in the industry.Siddhi gets frightened and rushes to KK for help but afterwards she gets to know that KK has gone to court for final hearing of his Wifes murder Case

Scene2:KK and his lawyer reach Court for the Final hearing.Siddhi also lands there with Seema. Shanayas brother's Lawyer accuses KK that he deliberately tried to kill Shanaya as she was becoming a hurdle in KKs Life.KKs lawyer tells that KK was shooting that day and also reveals that Shanaya always hated her brother as he was her step brother.After few accusations here and there  finallly its proved that Shanaya's brother was trying to defame KK and get money from him.
KK takes sigh of releif and is surprised to see Siddhi standing near the gate.He runs and thanks Siddhi as he thinks she is lucky for him.First his movie turned out to be a superhit and now his case was cleared.Both give a smile to each other and eye lock .

Scene3:Seema and Siddhi traces the unknown number with the help of police.That number was registered under Mishti's name.
Siddhi is shocked and thinks how can that girl go so low.Here Raj and Veena are enjoying summers and having a gala time in some Ice Cream Parlour.Veena overhears a guy who sounded supsicious and was talking about killing Siddhi.Veena in a hurry tells this to Raj and both inform Seema about this.Raj Veena follows that guy and gets to know where he lives.πŸ˜›

TWIST: The guy who wants to kill Siddhi is none but that Body double of KK whose name is Monty.. who is also the killer of Siddhi's Parents.Mishti KKs GF is also involved with him.😲

Precap:Siddhi KK attends Films Success Party where they both tries to avoid eachother.KK and Siddhi have a couple dance on Song Dil Sambhal Jaa Zaraa.."😳

BG Voice: KK aur Siddhi ho rahey hai Nazdeek kya ye dono kar paayengey apne Pyaar ka Izhaar😳😳
Edited by -Aakash- - 11 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Part 9 and Part 10 tomorrow...and guys there gonna be the most hatkey SiNal confession...U all will like it very much
akrk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ well written AAkash...Sinal eyelock... 😳
Like the twist..
Continue soon... Waitibg for part 9 &10
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: akrk

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ well written AAkash...Sinal eyelock... 😳
Like the twist..