Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: norzar

maha episode or special episode. i rem we used to get 40 min specials to with parichay, usually on thurs or fri. haha 

yeah wow it will be fun i ll name it MahaPart 7  Special Update..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: parichayan

raj n veena disguise into hot shot couple๐Ÿคฃ

nice one akki

thanx cheenu..๐Ÿ˜‰...Raj veena are crazy ...they can do anything๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Part 7 in afternoon.or evening...Maha episode...;) :)...
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bro sry for d delayed rpld
Read altogether
Wonderful approach
A diff line of story of parichay
Well written๐Ÿ‘
Keep gng bro๐Ÿ˜Š
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinan_sinal

Bro sry for d delayed rpld
Read altogether
Wonderful approach
A diff line of story of parichay
Well written๐Ÿ‘
Keep gng bro๐Ÿ˜Š

Aww no probs dear..Oh thanx..this time i tried to be lil bit decent and sesnsible..Its a full fledged Serious Story...Happy that u liked it... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
FF Part 7 Maha Episode: Parichay Undekhe Sapno Kaa

Scene1: In morining when Siddhi wakes up Seema comes and starts doing jumpin japak jumpak .๐Ÿ˜†She show Siddhi that her name has come in Bollywood Times Paper...๐Ÿ˜•..Siddhi is shocked and when she is about to step out ..5-6 Media guys comes and goes gaga over her.One reporter asks How are u feeling after debuting opposite KK..Siddhi replies "I feel like dying"๐Ÿ˜†..And this goes on and on with everyone asking questions.

Here that masked guy is standing on top floor of opposite building and aims Siddhi. He tries to shoot Siddhi but stops as he is not able to get proper vision.After several trials finally he shoots.

The bullet passes by Siddhi shoulder๐Ÿ˜ฒ.All  media guys start covering the shoot..Seema taked Siddhi to nearby hospital.

Scene2: KK while having breakfast watches the news and seeing Siddhi being shot he rushes and reaches hospital and takes her in his arms and rushes to a Reputed  Hospital. Here KKs GF Mishti is shocked seeing whole drama on TV.She tries to confront KK and asks why u r helping this so called cheap junior artist?.KK  gores mad and slaps her๐Ÿ‘..Who are u to interfere?... Just leave or else i ll kill u rite now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒ..

While in all these high intense drama KK's Film gets good reviews and turns out to be a Superhit๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..

Scene3:KK sits besides Siddhi who is unconscious and hold her hand.He says "Thanks for cmng in my life u r lucky charm for me.Its becoz if u today my movie has become superhit.I wud clear the fact that i m not ur Parents killer."And he leaves.

While going home KK tries to figure out who exactly shooted Siddhi..and for wat reason.

In Film Industry circuit people starts appreciating Siddhi's work in KKs film.This makes the  main heroine go jealous and she blasts KK  and ask why he did this..?..KK gives a funny reply and said u were the paralled lead so shut up and leave๐Ÿ˜† 

BIG TWIST: KK has to appear in Court for the next hearing of his case..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Yes he was framed for his wife Shanaya's Murder by her brother.Shanaya's brother said that KK killed Shanaya  as he had an affair with top herione.

Precap:Siddhi comes to sense and asks Seema wat exactly happened with her.Siddhi is shocked and starts crying.

BG Voice:KK ne bana li hai Siddhi je Dil mein Jagah par kya KK door kar paayega saari galatfehmiyaan?...

Edited by -Aakash- - 11 years ago
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oh oh misunderstandings ab kya hoga i guess kk will clear them ๐Ÿ˜‰
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: parichayan

oh oh misunderstandings ab kya hoga i guess kk will clear them ๐Ÿ˜‰

yup for sure..KK ..and Siddhi are made for each other..๐Ÿ˜‰..so how was the Maha Update๐Ÿ˜ƒ?
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW..๐Ÿ‘

keep it up..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aakash-

yup for sure..KK ..and Siddhi are made for each other..๐Ÿ˜‰..so how was the Maha Update๐Ÿ˜ƒ?

awesum as always,thanx for this daily doze๐Ÿ˜ƒ