SP: Who knows SP char. best? - Surya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Who knows our STAR Plus characters the best?

Tweet   
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 
Everybody wants someone to know them in real, the way they are. Our STAR Plus characters talk about some important people associated with them in real life, the one they share their problems with. Lets see who knows our characters the best offscreen.

Ahem says, "Offscreen have been away from my family since seven years. My mother and sister had always been close to me, they live in Punjab, my hometown. Whenever I get free time, I always make sure to call my mom and share as many things as possible. She understands me the most."

Akshara shares that, "After shooting, when I go home, my family is always there to listen to my talks and stories. My brother is the one who knows me truly and I share almost everything with him. When I'm worried or confused, he just guides me and makes me understand. Other than being my bestfriend he is a very good person at heart."

Sooraj shares,"It feels good when people recognise me in public and appreciate me for my work. The only thing that bothers me is that my family does not live here in Mumbai with me, they live in Punjab. My childhood friend from Punjab is very close to me. He knows my history and my life story. He just takes out time whenever I call him."

Sandhya says, "My father has been a huge support for me throughout my life. He encouraged me to pursue my dream. He always has time for me and listens to my pointless talks. He has been the best father."

These are some of the special people who know our STAR Plus characters really well in real life. Whose anecdote did you find most touching?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

aaawww my lovely SURYA

Deeps is a papas gal and Anas misses his family  so sweet🤗
HalleNJ thumbnail