TOI: Alok Nath in Hats Off's New show

Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Alok Nath in Hat's Off's new show

Alok Nath in Hat's Off's new show
JD Majethia's Hat's Off Production has churned out some popular shows like Baa Bahoo Aur Baby, Khichdi, Sarabhai VS Sarabhai in the past.

However, the production house's recent shows Alakshmi, Byah Hamari Bahoo Ka, Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum have not been able to impress the audiences. But reliable sources inform that producer JD Majethia is all set to soon launch a light hearted show for SAB TV starring veteran actor Alok Nath in the lead.

Sources inform that the show is tentatively titled as Dadaji Ki Dairy and grandfather will be the central character on the show. Well-known Bollywood and TV personality who is currently seen in Sony TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge has been finalized to play the grandfather's role. The story will revolve around him. The pilot for the show will be shot after Holi and if all goes well then the show will hit TV screens soon.

When contacted, Alok Nath said, "Yes, I've been approached and talks are still on. JD is a nice person to work with and he has something new to offer every time as far as story is concerned. Also I've not done a light-hearted show for a quite some time so if everything falls into place I will do the show."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Omg alok nath as lead in a show 😲 congrats to him !
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
great..thanks for sharing..
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Joshua 😊 Wow Alok Nath in a lead role in a show on SAB tv 😃 and all the best to him 👍🏼
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs😊
best of luck to him.i like his acting 
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he as d lead of d show..anyway all d best to his new show..damn its also in sab tv..y dey chose shows in sab???
nw i only want hahil's rank to increase..
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing Joshua 😊