Radio Interview of "sudhir pandey ji" aka dadu

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am a regular listener of Vividh Bharti. I tuned to it in order to know who has been invited today in the series "Aaj k Mehmaan". As, i started listening, i was surprised and started thinking that awaaz toh jaani pehchani hai. Ajnabi tum jaane pehchane se lagte ho. After some time i was able to recognized that this voice with a nice baritone belongs to our daddu of "Balika Vadhu". It was the second part of the interview. so, i missed the first part. okk! whatever, i remember i am telling . basically , sudhir ji worked in Radio intially. Ameen syaani saheb , himself took his audition for a radio series which became very famous at that time and sudhir ji  also got some popularity for this play.By working in Radio, sudhir ji was able to get some money sudhir ji  always wanted to work in Flims. but, he didn't get any break. As, a dedicated theatre artist he continued to work in theatre. His play "Bakri" got famous. The whole industry came to watch it, including Amitabh bacchan and Ramesh sippy. Everbody praised his acting skills.Finally he got a break in a flim called "Dhuaa'. He got break due to dulal guha , who had earlier made flims like "Dushman", "Pratigya". Dulal guha was watching a play on Bombay Doordarshan in which sudhir pandey ji was playing the role of younger brother around which the whole play revolves. Their were only two characters in the play one the elder brother and second the younger brother. Dulal Guha ji got impressed and gave him the break. But a problem arose cause flim's schedule was clashing with the dates of his Play "Bakri". Sudhir saheb was a dedicated theater artist and was not in a mood to compromise his play.Sudhir pandey ji thought that flim toh haath se gayi . But Dulal guha who himself was a dedicated theater artist understood his problem and still waited for him.In this flim sudhir ji played the role of "Inspector Pandey". he also said that he is extremely fond of his role in Serial "Amaanat' in which he played the role of "Lala Lahori Ram".He said if he could got these  these types of roles  on Silver screen then Archives may rakhe jaatein due to memorable performance.He said Television bhi accha madhyam hain. when anchor told him to choose a song . so, we can play . One of the song he chose was "Zindagi kaisi hai paheli". He said har aadmi k mann mai kabhi na kabhi yeh svaal uthta hi hain ki zindagi kaisi paheli hain. He said earlier he did not use to believe in luck . but now he believes after gaining experience . The anchor asked about his dream role . he said like Lala Lahori Ram and in which he could display his acting talent. personally i appreciate most him in "Buniyaad" in the role of "Lala Geindamal" and in "Hum saath aath hain ". Edited by crazygul - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy001 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
tfs...i hv seen hum sath aath hai it ws vry hilarious.