Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This was awesome!!!! Arjun Purvi together...Pari...no Ovi to seperate them...Sundari rocks here!!!! & the best part this OS was the concept...Romeo Juliet...one of the most beautiful love stories...very good job...loved it...😃
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunshinesamuef

This was awesome!!!! Arjun Purvi together...Pari...no Ovi to seperate them...Sundari rocks here!!!! & the best part this OS was the concept...Romeo Juliet...one of the most beautiful love stories...very good job...loved it...😃

Aw, thank you so much for your sweet comment and feedback! Glad you liked it darling!
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sheetal my intelligent girl luv dis os..Modern version of romeo nd julliet..I must say u r vry creative..Wow arvi r so cute..Thnx 4 dis os.Luv u baby meghna
geetrana45 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear loved your os and Romeo and Juliet concept was just perfect for ArVi.must say you are awesome writer keep it up 👏
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: logambika

nice concept yaar...

Thank you! 😊
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Thanks! 😳
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salrina_Ashvik

Sheetal my intelligent girl luv dis os..Modern version of romeo nd julliet..I must say u r vry creative..Wow arvi r so cute..Thnx 4 dis os.Luv u baby meghna

Awh thank you so much Meghna, this is so sweet! Love you too, really glad you liked! 🤗 😊
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetrana45

Hi dear loved your os and Romeo and Juliet concept was just perfect for ArVi.must say you are awesome writer keep it up 👏

Awh, thank you! 😳 Glad you liked it!
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
being honest here, at first i didnt even click ur story because of the title LOL dont hit me! i detest romeo and juliet SOO much! give me any other Shakespeare work, ill read in one go, but not RJ lol!!

but i did read dw lol!

very cutely written! loved reading it- fave part is the beg masquerade part! always wished to see arvi in a masquerade form!

hope to read more!
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
LOL awh it's all good Eshu - at least you ended up reading it 😆 Thank you!

I love stories like this ❤️