Shruti kanwar's profile

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I want to know why are people disliking the nice comments sent to shruti kanwar? Ovi and shruti are different people. Just because you don't like her character you don't have the right to discourage her by disliking the fan comments
Mods, don't close this topic. I am not attacking any fan group I just want to know WHY
We have the right to protect our actors from attacks and that is exactly what I am doing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So true, I agree. I guess we audience fail to separate the actress from the role they play. In fact, the actress acts so well, that they appear so real us - so we can't even ignore them. It only speaks to the brilliance of the actress 😳
nicegirl_good thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalapi

So true, I agree. I guess we audience fail to separate the actress from the role they play. In fact, the actress acts so well, that they appear so real us - so we can't even ignore them. It only speaks to the brilliance of the actress 😳

i agree lol 😆
Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree. she is different frm ovi
chinyere thumbnail
with all due respect just as everyone keeps saying its a public forum and that   he/she can comment by giving his/her opinion in any forum on a topic as lons as it doesnt not constitute bashing  or violating  IF rules and principles, why  shouldnt  a person also have the right to like or dislike somthing / someone be it real /reel.if they dont like the character fine if they dont like the actress/actor finer.this is their choice and they are just expressing their choice i am not seeing that as violating any rules.

You cant tell someone who to like or dislike.some may like chocolate ice-cream some may like vanilla that is a person's personal choice.If  Sk profile is on this public forum just as many other actress/actors then its a personal choice.why get irritated if someone is not liking her. what is it to you?  people should say what they have to say and be comcerned about their  choices dont be questioning another.

That is leading to invading  aperson's personal choice.Its my opinion but i will be very annoyed not offended if someone wants to know why i dont like somethig that you like i am not you and vice versa.if someone says something and i dsiagree  or dislike it  what i am suppose to do  agree if it goes against my likes?? of say nothing ,well if i have to say nothing then this pricniple oaf saying nothing should apply to all,because what is good for one is good for all.no special treatment. as i said this is my opinion my beliefs and i am not here to argue or influence anyone your choice is yours mine is mine.leave it is as that
Edited by chinyere - 11 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinyere

with all due respect just as everyone keeps saying its a public forum and that he/she can comment by giving his/her opinion in any forum on a topic as lons as it doesnt not constitute bashing or violating IF rules and principles, why shouldnt a person also have the right to like or dislike somthing / someone be it real /reel.if they dont like the character fine if they dont like the actress/actor finer.this is their choice and they are just expressing their choice i am not seeing that as violating any rules.

You cant tell someone who to like or dislike.some may like chocolate ice-cream some may like vanilla that is a person's personal choice.If Sk profile is on this public forum just as many other actress/actors then its a personal choice.why get irritated if someone is not liking her. what is it to you? people should say what they have to say and be comcerned about their choices dont be questioning another.

That is leading to invading aperson's personal choice.Its my opinion but i will be very annoyed not offended if someone wants to know why i dont like somethig that you like i am not you and vice versa.if someone says something and i dsiagree or dislike it what i am suppose to do agree if it goes against my likes?? of say nothing ,well if i have to say nothing then this pricniple oaf saying nothing should apply to all,because what is good for one is good for all.no special treatment. as i said this is my opinion my beliefs and i am not here to argue or influence anyone your choice is yours mine is mine.leave it is as that

Your choice is yours , my choice is mine. Fine. But how lifeless can those people be who go to another actor's profile just to dislike comments sent to them by their fans ?
It's a public forum but that doesn't mean you have the right to insult actors and fans who send them nice messages. If you dislike a comment , good but you don't have to press the dislike button and let the whole world know of your disapproval to a certain character or actor.
The dislike button is there to discourage spammers. The dislike button is not there to vent out your dislike towards a certain person or character.
I judge people by the way I am. I dislike many actors or characters , I don't like teju at all but I know better than to go to her IF profile and spend my time disliking comments sent to her by her fans.
That way I show respect to the fan who sent her a nice comment.
mysterious-soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice post... agree with you..👍🏼
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
exactly! but what can we do, some people can't tell reality from entertainment. 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very well said Waneeka  if i may call u that]
nicegirl_good thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

very well said Waneeka if i may call u that]

Sure that's my name , what else can you call me ? What's yours ?