Chicken biriyani w/o chicken...(-:

sunrain20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ
Yeh dil maange more!!!πŸ˜‰
Rishbala romance was NEVER boring!!!😳

Sometimes too much of anything is boring...but never did rishbala romance made the viewers feel the feeling of 'too much'...CVs had made very sure of it as they always gave us their beautiful moments in bits n bites...😳making viewers thirst for more!!!!

for many months I looked forward to watch the episode for rishbala romance alone and even if other family members were shown there was feeling of irritation...πŸ˜ƒafter reading many posts I know many members share my thoughts...

'Patience is a virtue'...but this is not applicable for wanting rishbala romance...πŸ˜†

I read about new entries...hearty welcome but where is my RISHBALA...????

You can bring in the whole battalion of new artistes... but thrown in rishbala moments!!!...NO RK...NO FUN...No rishbala is like chicken biriyani w/o chicken...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunrain20

πŸ˜ƒ
Yeh dil maange more!!!πŸ˜‰
Rishbala romance was NEVER boring!!!😳

Sometimes too much of anything is boring...but never did rishbala romance made the viewers feel the feeling of 'too much'...CVs had made very sure of it as they always gave us their beautiful moments in bits n bites...😳making viewers thirst for more!!!!

for many months I looked forward to watch the episode for rishbala romance alone and even if other family members were shown there was feeling of irritation...πŸ˜ƒafter reading many posts I know many members share my thoughts...

'Patience is a virtue'...but this is not applicable for wanting rishbala romance...πŸ˜†

I read about new entries...hearty welcome but where is my RISHBALA...????

You can bring in the whole battalion of new artistes... but thrown in rishbala moments!!!...NO RK...NO FUN...No rishbala is like chicken biriyani w/o chicken...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chicken biriyani w/o chicken...(-:

Very nice post.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Completely agree. The show is nothing without Rishbala. I want the old magic back.
luvolaf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perfectly said CVs know very well about our taste they wont disappoint us
Sagar21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† nice post. . RishBala rockss😳