SaraswatiChandra - WU - 22.03.13- Aayega Aanewala!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
WRITTEN UPDATE 22nd March 2013

The Written Update will be in the post below😳
Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Mein aa gai😛

Bade Dino ke baad,
Tum sabko na aayi meri yaad😭
Hehe...Okie so I am not going to do the emosssional Atyachaar,
Since SLB and company are into that acchar and vichaar😆!!

Pathetic Shayari I know...Believe me I used to be good once upon a time😛

So Once upon a time ...

There was a...

Saras who was leaving the village of the woman he was falling in love with...and a Kumud who kept on betting with her sister...Gambler pakki😆

Anyways...starting with the update

We have Kumud coming and getting the kite that Saras tied to the Gate (Dekh...Ek Kite insaan ko kya banaa deta hai...!!! ) She takes it and Kusum comes running and asks about what was happening...Kumud tells her that he is gone (Toh kya karega...Backless back dekh dekh ke thak chuka tha...Woh toh lachakti kamariya dekh kar aaya tha and all he got was the backless back view🤣)
Kusum says that he would have stayed had you told him to...(haan par naak bich mein aati hai na🤣) Kumud tells her that I had no right (E lo...Becharey ko jaan na pehchaan jhaad diya tha internet pe...and now you so no right?? MAdam Kumud...get your priorities right😆)
Kusum the mindreader says that she expects him to come...Kumud the eternal gambler says that 'bet, he wont'...
Saras on the other side, bekhabar of his wifey and Saali tete-a-tete keeps on walking and walking...
he is thinking that I thought you will stop me till the end. but you didn't stop me. I hurt you, I wanted to ask for forgiveness but I didn't. (Khaaya piya kucch nahi, Glass todega abhi tu baarana!)

Vidyachatur talking to kantibhai, he says I have some guests thats why could not pay you on time. He says I know that nobody knows here that you have mortgaged this house. He leaves.

Guni is worried and tells Vidyachatur that she came to the house as a bride. and they had to mortgage this house for laxminandan. She asks him to take back this house from kanti bhai. Vidyachatur tells her that at that time he had to...but now he is not worried as LAxminandan is going to be as close to him as ever...
Guni is telling him that they will give this house to yash and his wife. Vidyachatur assures her that they will and everything will be fine (Owww Vidyachatur...Why are you not chatur..and sooo soo good!!! you can see through all the members of your family, so why cant you see that this kind of trust lands you in trouble?_

Kumud is crying and thinking about the moments spent with Saras. She looks at the kite. Kusum asks her when  will  she tell Vidyachatur? Kumud says there is no reason to hide the truth. Kusum says my heart says he will come back. Kumud says that his time she can surely say that he will not come. Kumud says heart misguides them. Kusum insists and  Kumud tells her that then why is she hesitating to make a bet (Who thought that Kumud wanted Kusum to make the bet, because some dogmatic belief made her think that since Kusum had won the bet last time and Saras had come, this time also it will be the same and he will come back...to her.???..) Kusum makes  the bet. and tells her that as always I will win...Kumud says she won't.

Saras is waiting for the bus and he enquires about the same from fellow passenger. He says it will come in 1 hr. Saras walks and asks one lady is there any rest house? (Hey Ram Saras,,,the woman is practically towing the cow, do you seriously think she understands 'resthouse') The woman asks him what??? and Saras explains ... she tells him the way to the guest house. He leaves.

Kumud is praying and sees the diya has extinguished and gets alarmed (Oye...you did not put oil in the diya...how is it suppose to survive..poor thing!!)
Meanwhile Yash is driving the car with his friends on the back seat and they are making a rackus.
Saras still in thoughts about Kumud. Kumud is pouring milk in the container and remembers saras words that he came to asks for forgiveness.
Yash is driving very fast. Yash tells them that if anyone came to know that I am with you all all night with the car then he will scold me. Saras was about to hit by yash car. Milk container falls from Kumud's hands.
she feels it as a bad omen. she prays to God that let everything be alright and she will tell everything to Vidyachatur.

Guman getting ready and here Laxminandan coming...She goes into the Dhak Dhak Karne laga pose🤢 and loosens on of her back buttons of her blouse, asking Laxminandan to help her close it...he comes there and informs her that her visa documents are ready. She thinks I will have to talk to you about vidyachatur's house papers. and tries to get him to tell the info by playing hard (Oh that is great!! Here we thought we will see the Lovestory of Saras Kumud and we get to see Laxminandan and Guman...Oh what great scene🤢)
She asks him to wait and she needs to go to her son.

Mami is enquiring about Yash. Vidyachatur tells Saras who goes to temple must have taken Yash with him. Kumud informs him that Saras left. Vidyachatur asks what? She says he went to the city. Vidyachatur says how, he didn't inform any body. Kumud asks him to listen to her. Vidyachatur urges her to speak up. She is about to tell when Yash comes there running and asks his mother to hide him somewhere. Everybody is shocked. He tells that he didn't do anything and they will kill him. His mother takes him to the room and Yash informs her that he went to the party last night with his friends and had beer and was driving fast.

Some villagers are running towards their home and  are shouting Vidyachatur's name and Vidyachatur and Guni went outside to know what happened. Pandit says that someone from your family has done a great sin...

Yash who is inside with his mother,  informs his mother thata  cow was hit by his car and was dead. His mother slaps  him (high time...keep the slaps coming!! ) and says nothing will happen to you🤢. pandit says ask your nephew to come out. Vidyachatur calls for yash very angrily. His mother consoles him and says dont say that you did anything.😡(IT is because of you Maami that this has happened..!! Had you slapped your son from the start instead of mollycoddling ...he would not havee done this...Poor cow...wished it had kicked your worthy son right on his head😡)I
Kumud is tensed. vidyachatur asks them to calm down. Vidyachatur says if he is guilty then you can punish him. He asks yash about the truth. Yash informs that he did go out in the car but he did not kill the cow as it was dead before (How...did she see your drop dead gorgeous face and dropped dead??🤢)

Vidyachatur asks him to swear on his mother's head. Yash about to swear on his mother, just then Saras comes and removes his hand from being touched to his mother head. (Classy scene👏...this one .,,,after a long time, Saras made sense..completely to me...he of all the people would understand the value of having a mother and would not let that sancrosanct swear go amiss!!!) Kumud and everyone is shocked !!

Precap:The crowd practically frog marching Saras with them and Kumud follows them and intercepts the walk and defends Saras that he is innocent andhe should not pay for that. Pandit says criticizes Kumud for always defying them but Kumud stands strong that she doesnt have any proof but has FAITHin him.
HIS EYES ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...love it..
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update 😊
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the written update.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the beautiful update
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you Srushti baby for lovly update <3 
sorcha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much! Excited about tomorrow!
Hosh_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update😊