Newsletter - Volunteers Sign Up

GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends!๐Ÿ˜Š
Why don't we have a newsletter for SSLK weekly with Summary of that week's story, Best scene of the week, worst scene, best post, best creations and  many more๐Ÿ˜ƒ
What say?

*Edited*

If you are interested, please volunteer in this thread๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by GiNa_kavya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We did think of this a few months back... There were a very few volunteers .. If people are interested now Pl do volunteer in this thread..๐Ÿ˜‰
-Eris- thumbnail
These were the sections we had decided earlier:

1 The summary.~
2 Best dressed of the week~Hashi

3 Best scene of the week~kavya

4 Disappointment of the week~ star

5 Best dialogue of the week~Rangeela

6 Best discussion topic~vibha

7 Most popular topic~vibha

8 Most creative of the week (can
either be a siggi/os/ff)~vanny
9 Prediction of the week~.Vanny
10 Dreamy scene of the week~Rangeela

11 Filler scene of the week~Vanny
12 Picture of the week
13 Shocking scene of the week~ Shivani
These were the names:

SVC Times

Sweet Dreams Times

SSLK Mirror-Reflections

The Dreamy Times

Benaras Express

<div>some more suggestions would be welcome!!!!!! Then we can have a new poll and if more people volunteer we can have more sections...
Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago
i liked SSLK mirror reflections and Benaras express but benaras express i loved the most...it's so indian, desi, and very very unique to sslk...so yes my vote for benaras express
Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would love help out, although I'm a little confused with the concept, do we just discuss or create something? 
starasdf thumbnail
I'm in, I'd love to help out :D.
And I also like Benaras Express :P.

-Star
Edited by starasdf - 11 years ago
fIA_KhAN thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i would love to help so count me in...although i think i can not be tht helpful..as writin ke aur mere ek dusri se nahi bante..humare bohut gehri dushmani hai..but i would support u guys by readin ur posts..lolzz...waise should I fill in a form to sign up..lolzzz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰..ema jookin..
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

I would love help out, although I'm a little confused with the concept, do we justdiscussor create something?

create something new every week. People need to volunteer and send in their entries once a week and this will be compiled and the news letter will be ready. Pl give your suggestions on the name as well. New names are also welcome :)
Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

create something new every week. People need to volunteer and send in their entries once a week and this will be compiled and the news letter will be ready. Pl give your suggestions on the name as well. New names are also welcome :)

Aah I see, I think I can help out
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fIA_KhAN

<font color="#9900ff" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i would love to help so count me in...although i think i can not be tht helpful..as writin ke aur mere ek dusri se nahi bante..humare bohut gehri dushmani hai..but i would support u guys by readin ur posts..lolzz...waise should I fill in a form to sign up..lolzzz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰..ema jookin..</font>

if you dont want to write you can always do most creative of the week. Ff , Os , siggy s animated and non animated. You just have to choose ๐Ÿ˜Š