dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Since no one updated today's WU the whole day, I can do a very Short update

Short update:

Episode starts with Saras walking behind Kumud. Kumari plays a prank on them and locks Saras first and then Kumud in a room. While locking the door, Kumud's dupatta partly gets stuck on the door, so she becomes a little uncomfortable and doesnt move from there. Suddenly, Kumud gets hurt in her hand, which Saras tries to put medicine on! They part ways when Kumud taunts again that you are going to leave tomorrow morning anyways.

Its early morning, everyone is still sleeping, when Saras is seen walking with his bags and Kumud follows him. When Saras feels her presence, he turns but Kumud hides behind a pillar. Saras leaves.

Morning, everyone wake up, some random talks. On the other hand, Guman is looking for some file in her cupboard, when by mistake she drops all the files. She gets pretty excited when she comes across some mysterious file. When her friend asks her what it is, she replies, it is "VidhyaChatur's barbadi"

Saras walking, when his friend calls. He asks her if he was able to see Kumud's face and he says yes but.., and then they couldnt talk becoz of some disturbance on the line

Epidose ends!

Precap: Kumud telling Kusum, "I know he wont come back"... Kusum replies "I really believe he will come back".. Saras on the other hand is walking on the road and thinking "I wanted to appologize to you but couldnt !"