tasha12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

From the beginning, Sajid Khan has humiliated and was being very  biased with Ravi and Sargun . Just because Sargun gave her opinion  and defended the choreographers in t  previous act. Sajid felt offended in an insensible manner.  So during their shadow act, Sajid Khan did not judge them withanopen mind, and gave them low marks..Then during their first elimination round,  was  quite rude towards Ravi. Especially, when Ravi was just apologizing to him with respect.  Sajid Khan just insulted them  and made a ugly face, when they were not eliminated. Honestly, Sajid needs a reality check of himself before pointing fingers at others. And should have being eleminated as the most insensible judge  on NB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcVFdjaRUA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-UQrFOJEek

Now Ravi and Sargun  have improved so much, and came a long way.  And atleast now,  Sajid Khan has changed and became a better judge to them. I have no right to point fingers, becuase nobody is perfect.  I am so glad that Saravi have proved him wrong, and never lost their self esteem. They really deserve to be the winners of  NB5!! Lets vote for Saravi !! come on guys they truly deserve it!!

LET'S VOTE FOR SARAVI GUYSI!!!
Edited by tasha12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i agree only sargun and ravi should win
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree vote for SARAVISARAVI
FunkyAlien123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you guys will not trust me but i came across this video 2day afternoon n i literally wanted to do sumthing ... n luckly found this post thank you so so much for this cozzz this guy is mading ...
i feel giving him a high figh on his face with a chair literally ...

n i have decided tat let his himmatwala come ... i m gonna give the review of that movie n the statement which he has made tat if you guys don't clap on ajays entry then i will refund the money   !!!!!!!!!!!!!
V WILL C THAT UNCLE WHO IS GOOD FOR NOTHING ...

GUYS ALSO CHECK OUT OTHER VIEDOS OF BEHING THE SCREEN U WILL HATE HIM TOO THE CORE ...

The way he has commented on many of the jodis is way much more than annoying ... 1ce he told jaysheel n suhasi kahi aisa na hoo ki iske baad log tume zooo leke jaye ... to ravi sargun entry act he said tumlog bahoot kasarat kar rahe the ... uncle D.A.N.C.E SAMAJHATA HAI APKO ???
N then I M NT YOUR FATHER ... dude yr sperms will sucide after this ... i know ki ravi n sargun ke jane se ya nahi jane se tujhe kuch fharak badega  BUT BETA TERE IS JUDGING KE BAAD TERE MOVIES AUR LYF PAR BAHOOT FHARAK PADEGA

such a moron ... apart from his good for nothing c grade pjs he have no sense of dance ... DUDE IF YOU PERFORM NA THEN YOU WILL SCORE WORST THEN THEM ...

N SAJID UNCLE DANCE IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT ... N ON YOU BDAY V WILL GIFT YOU A DICTIONARY COZ U SEEMS TO BE MISUNDERSTANDING FEW OF THE WORDS LIST IS BELLOW :

entertainment , dance , sense of humor , blockbuster , comedy  ... shod yaar finale ajayega ... it's 2 long ...

N ONE MORE THING ''UR  LOYALTY TOWARDS UR JUDGEMENT IS NOT AT ALL PROVED BY UR RUDNESSS ''...

n if any one thinks tat i m bashing him n feels to complain then cool ready for the punishment ... coz it has to come out one day n finally 2day n for my this post i m nt gonna be sorry coz if this idiot on national tv can insult every one then i can atlest here n sajid after this show TERA TO PACKUP HAI BOSSS ... n i will make sure tat no one in my contact watches any of ur movies ... n if any one thinks i m rude then yes i m ... n yes i m JANTA JANARDAN n i promis you , i cross my heart n hope to die that i will never change my mind towards you ... what ever happens ,,,

ufff ... it's 2 long don't read coz i want tat uncle to read this ...

Edited by FunkyAlien123 - 11 years ago
Cindrella-Sha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree, they r the true winner.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@funkyalien tho i agree on all ur posts but dear plz make ur lang bit mellow down bcoz u may get in trouble from mods & atleast we don't wnat this.😊

and the vids u told abt i'd seen & i literally want 2 say him all the things u said.hes so annoying. i felt so bad 4 ravi wen he said i m not ur father bcoz i think he genuinely saying that they don't mind such things as they consider NB stage as their family but sajid was showing so much attitude 2 them . and i wanted 2 say 2 him yes u can't b a father of such a gentle prsn.sajid is so cheap🀒 & even after this sargun in her interviews never criticised him.😊
FunkyAlien123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya thanks a lot dear for showing so much of care ... thanks a lot ...
actually so much wrong happening around could not control many tyms ... 😑

but will try from now onwards .. πŸ˜‰

thanks again ...😊
Edited by FunkyAlien123 - 11 years ago
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Saravi Rock!!!

True winners of NB5