even taani/vrinda is a human

Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Note - i know people will bash me after this , but i'm ready for this

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can't understand  what is taani/vrinda's fault ,what has she done , the girl is just working hard like other people
since the day, she has enter D3 , some people are just looking for a chance to bash her and that 2 without any reason ,
plzzz don't think just because i'm her fan , that's why i'm saying all this ,the reason is , i'm just fed-up with all negative comment for her , she is also a humen even she works hard , even she want's to get popular

i don't think so that ever , someone in TV history , has faced so much hate how much she got when she entered the show
but still the girl worked hard and now she has soo many fans who really love her , but still , there is so much negativity for her
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 . when taani/vrinda  entered the show = she was called a stalker
2. when rey rejected her she was heartbroken = she was called a crybaby who is bringing saas bahu crap in the show
3. when she had a fake relation with shivam = she was called MAHAAN 
4 . today finally she took a stand for herself - she is  called a selfish person
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
even today , i saw some post ,where , she has been , called selfish

everyone saw today , that taani thought about herself

but i have never seen , any post where taani is appreciated
( sorry not meant for evryone )
when everyone left her alone in mumbai ,and the gang was in goa , but still , taani was soo sweet , she understood everyone , 
but today it was gangs turn , to understand her , but nothing happen ,like that that
if she expect , that her boyfriend , should spend time with her , what is then wrong ?
for the first time she thought about herself , so what is wrong ?
for the first time she took a stand for herself so what is wrong ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now coming to dazzelers and weaklings
taani has nothing to do with dazzeler and weakling thing
in simple words dazzeler ke dil ki baath bahar agayi
it was vicky who said that ( ke ek weakling humara captain benegha )
it was simmi who said that ( ke dazzler and weakling to hamesha se tah ) sorry toh say but even that was selfish how can they forget that swayam is their friend ( i'm not against any character )
so for me i don't think it's because of taani

bashing taani ( indirectly vrinda ) is wrong for me

sorry , if i have hurted anyone . it wasn't my intentions , but to be honest , i couldn't control my self today
Edited by Tahira-2013 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinudolly thumbnail
I  TOTALLY  AGREE  WITH  U,
she  has  waited  4 a  very  long  time  2  get  her  love  
she  has  always  understood  rey  and  her  friends  also  , 
she also  has  some  wishes  and  she  also wants   2 spend  some  time with ,  there is  nothing  wrong  in it  , 
she  is  also  a  human  being  with  a  living  and  loving  heart  which  also  get  hurt ,
and  now  her  pain  is  also  getting  out  as   her  heart  has  already  waited  enough  and  has  filled  with  pain  upto  d  brim  now  ,  

Edited by chinudolly - 11 years ago
Parthian4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you. Taani always thinks about others... but the others never ever think how her. I wish everyone would actually try to get to know Taani.
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tahira I absolutely agree with u gang on post, we just have to haters cause no matter what Taani do they will always find fault but we her fans truly love her and we are proud of her for finally putting her happiness first. Love Taani always and forever.
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Go to the politics. A person like you is really needed there!!  🥱Edited by -Marium- - 11 years ago
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post. loved every word. Some people just blame taani for everything that goes wrong and frankly it is annoying me. No matter how far the connection they will connect them even if does not make any frikkin sense.haters jai ho
riddzyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all, stop with the victim card, ever week there's one such post.Secondly, opinions other than appreciation is not bashing. It's just that taani's characterisation has been really inconsistent and it's no way the actress fault although have to admit the poor script does affect the actor's performance. So as a viewer, everyone has liberty to point out good as well as the bad aspects of the show. So, please understand that the criticisms are not directed at the actress or her fans but rather at the cvs who seriously need to get their act right.
vibhaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with u...they have special quallity of bashing...so hoping 4 appriciation 4 them is useless.they can never understand taani /vrinda. 
nene1709 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you, she has every right to act like that. I mean her boyfriend never thought about how it affects her. Most of the time he puts everything else above her and she doesn't mind. So I see no problem in her feeling like this, for the first time she expressed her feelings and wasn't ashamed. There is only so much a person can take before cracking.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love your post..its bang on but what's the use.no matter what people will always bash taani/vrinda.If there was an earth quake in the show they will blame Taani/vrinda for it.
Calling her selfish for thinking about herself for once ok I can live wid that but going to the extent of saying that she is the reason for this dazzler vs weakling issue oh please grow up.But what can you expect they blame Taani/vrinda for shakti/kriya leaving but till date have not explained how is it her fault dat shakti wanted out and the cv's didn't want to cont kriyas character for what ever reasons.
So We Taani fans need to ignore such bashing and not let it affect us becuz there's no way of reasoning wid the unreasonable's.
Sori for the long post.