||March 20th WU-broken hearts||

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The episode starts with Yash showing business calculations to VC and asking for something in return when his mother interrupts and tells him the whole business is his once VC retires. Yash asks her for money as he wants to go out with his friends. They are all sitting outside when they see a muddy Saras walking to the well to clean himself. Kumud's mom comes there and takes his shoes making Saras remind him of his childhood when Guman scolded him for touching her with dirty muddy hands.

VC asks a silent Saras what happened and tells Kusum to go make him some tea which also takes him back to his childhood when Guman told the servant to give her friends breakfast first before Saras. Yash starts pouring water on Saras when Kumari comes and they get into water fight with Saras taking Kumari's side. VC and Yash's mother comes there when she asks him what happened when VC cuts her off seeing Saras' smile. Yash's mother tells him the smile is because of Yash as him and Saras have become good friends. Then she tells Saras how when he goes back to Dubai he will take Yash with him now that they are friends. 

Kumud's mom comes there with towel and while wiping his face she scolds him for getting wet in cold. They all come inside when Kumud passes by and VC tells her to bring gathiya to which he refuses. Everyone insist but Kumud tells them to leave it as they shouldn't force him to eat something he doesn't want to. VC notices the tension between SaMud and tells them to finish their work early today so that they can have a little dance program in the evening.

Saras comes to his room and notices the empty closet and packed bags when Kumud comes in the room and tells him how she has packed his stuff. She tells him I have committed a big mistake by asking you to come here and now I am the one telling you to leave. Saras is trying to talk when she tells him I hadn't call you here because my ego was hurt but because you had disrespected my parents by denying the marriage you brought to us in first place. She informs him about an early morning bus that goes to the city so he should leave before everyone wakes up in the morning. As she is about to leave he tells her I was the one who rejected the marriage so I will be with you to face the outcome. She asks him why does he want to be her companion when he compared their relationship to the hanging Kite which didn't have a direction. He is left there standing watching her leave, thinking about what she had just said. 

While Kumud is walking around the halls, Kumari and Kusum come to get her for the dance program which she tries to refuse but VC comes there and tells her how she isn't Kumud Saraswatichandra Vyas yet so she should just be their old Kumud. After they all leave VC is tells himself how he knows there is something going on between SaMud and this is all to find out what.

VC follows her to her room where he asks her whether she apologized to him yet to which she says she had but he hasn't forgiven her. VC tells her how when you don't forgive me I keep on trying till I see the smile. He tells her to go apologize again for him. 

Saras is looking for his phone in the room when he comes across the sketch of his eyes Kumud drew. Kumari comes there and takes him to the mirror to recognize who eyes they are and then tells him Kumud drew it even before the marriage proposal came. She also tells him how Kumud saw the eyes in her dream and said yes for the marriage by only seeing his eyes. Saras is reminded of the poem Kumud posted on her facebook. Once Kumari leaves he starts thinking about everything and has flashbacks of her saying how he is so selfish and a person who doesn't have an importance of relationships. "Tumhari Narazgi mujhe manzoor hai, Kumud" says Saras.

Kumud passes by his room when he hears her waist piece and comes there. Kumud is about to leave as she notices him looking at her when her aunt comes there and tells her to take the blankets down. Saras doesn't see this as he is hiding but as he hears footsteps leaving he starts saying how he is really sorry but she has already left by then. 

Precap: In the morning he is about to leave when he turns back feeling Kumud's presence but she hides herself behind the pillar before he can see her.

Edited by scarlet.moon - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapqueen2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs 

Thank you photo: thank you thanks_zps450385a3.gif

Edited by Soapqueen2013 - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
tfs on advance and for fast WU
Maneet7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update dear
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a TON for having a written update. This is the first WU that I've come across in this forum. 
sorcha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooo ... Thanks so much. 🤗
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Thnx a lot for the WU.

I loved today's episode.
Gonna watch it again @ 9:30 pm DD national n @ 11:00 pm Star plus. 😆
hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update!!
wonderblake thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed fast WU
Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: scarlet.moon

The episode starts with Yash showing business calculations to VC and asking for something in return when his mother interrupts and tells him the whole business is his once VC retires. Yash asks her for money as he wants to go out with his friends. They are all sitting outside when they see a muddy Saras walking to the well to clean himself. Kumud's mom comes there and takes his shoes making Saras remind him of his childhood when Guman scolded him for touching her with dirty muddy hands.

VC asks a silent Saras what happened and tells Kusum to go make him some tea which also takes him back to his childhood when Guman told the servant to give her friends breakfast first before Saras. Yash starts pouring water on Saras when Kumari comes and they get into water fight with Saras taking Kumari's side. VC and Yash's mother comes there when she asks him what happened when VC cuts her off seeing Saras' smile. Yash's mother tells him the smile is because of Yash as him and Saras have become good friends. Then she tells Saras how when he goes back to Dubai he will take Yash with him now that they are friends. 

Kumud's mom comes there with towel and while wiping his face she scolds him for getting wet in cold. They all come inside when Kumud passes by and VC tells her to bring gathiya to which he refuses. Everyone insist but Kumud tells them to leave it as they shouldn't force him to eat something he doesn't want to. VC notices the tension between SaMud and tells them to finish their work early today so that they can have a little dance program in the evening.

Saras comes to his room and notices the empty closet and packed bags when Kumud comes in the room and tells him how she has packed his stuff. She tells him I have committed a big mistake by asking you to come here and now I am the one telling you to leave. Saras is trying to talk when she tells him I hadn't call you here because my ego was hurt but because you had disrespected my parents by denying the marriage you brought to us in first place. She informs him about an early morning bus that goes to the city so he should leave before everyone wakes up in the morning. As she is about to leave he tells her I was the one who rejected the marriage so I will be with you to face the outcome. She asks him why does he want to be her companion when he compared their relationship to the hanging Kite which didn't have a direction. He is left there standing watching her leave, thinking about what she had just said. 

While Kumud is walking around the halls, Kumari and Kusum come to get her for the dance program which she tries to refuse but VC comes there and tells her how she isn't Kumud Saraswatichandra Vyas yet so she should just be their old Kumud. After they all leave VC is tells himself how he knows there is something going on between SaMud and this is all to find out what.

VC follows her to her room where he asks her whether she apologized to him yet to which she says she had but he hasn't forgiven her. VC tells her how when you don't forgive me I keep on trying till I see the smile. He tells her to go apologize again for him. 

Saras is looking for his phone in the room when he comes across the sketch of his eyes Kumud drew. Kumari comes there and takes him to the mirror to recognize who eyes they are and then tells him Kumud drew it even before the marriage proposal came. She also tells him how Kumud saw the eyes in her dream and said yes for the marriage by only seeing his eyes. Saras is reminded of the poem Kumud posted on her facebook. Once Kumari leaves he starts thinking about everything and has flashbacks of her saying how he is so selfish and a person who doesn't have an importance of relationships. "Tumhari Narazgi mujhe manzoor hai, Kumud" says Saras.

Kumud passes by his room when he hears her waist piece and comes there. Kumud is about to leave as she notices him looking at her when her aunt comes there and tells her to take the blankets down. Saras doesn't see this as he is hiding but as he hears footsteps leaving he starts saying how he is really sorry but she has already left by then. 

Precap: In the morning he is about to leave when he turns back feeling Kumud's presence but she hides herself behind the pillar before he can see her.

Thank you so much hun for ur update...😊😊