..Sujith1001.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Yup, of course!

Sure dear! 😊
ashmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Drashti is the epitome of beauty n flawless actress 😊                                                                                                                                                                    Perfect combinatoin of beauty n talent 😊                                                                                                                                                                    Queen of expression 😊                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

harshdb thumbnail

dreamy... i very much love this pic... after the holy bash i m planing to put this one as my signature... i tried already when i was uploading the dd pic in my siggie place,  but failed... could not update.
Edited by harshdb - 11 years ago
..Sujith1001.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashmaaneet

Drashti is the epitome of beauty n flawless actress 😊                                                                                                                                                                    Perfect combinatoin of beauty n talent 😊                                                                                                                                                                    Queen of expression 😊                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Well said 👍🏼
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with you..She rocks.😊
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Drashti is queen of expressions...
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
iam with u..
she is more than best..love drashti
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
10 million % AGREE ... LOVE LOVE LOVE DD ❤️
Completely Agree with You. She is a charmer!   😊
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you Sujit..
Drashti is  so beautiful and most importantly she is so down to earth..