Result is Clear...Arvind & Neelu will Win !!!

Rizoota thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In Previous episode Sajid was announcing that Star Network isn't biased...They did elimination on the basis of Voting etc etc...But I think everything was planned.Of course Neelu is Bhabo of Star Plus,they will make her winner.They took Kushal,Karan & Neelu from Star Plus..Kushal & Karan was not that good but Neelu was good enough and she has Sajid's support so they took her so far in NB5.It's very simple...What will Star Network get if Jay-mahi or Ravi-sargun win & Suhasi is Zee Tv's Star so it's clear that they will make Arvind-Neelu winner.

But I really hope that Star Network will not play this Dirty game...& Votes will decide the Winner !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rizoota

In Previous episode Sajid was announcing that Star Network isn't biased...They did elimination on the basis of Voting etc etc...But I think everything was planned.Of course Neelu is Bhabo of Star Plus,they will make her winner.They took Kushal,Karan & Neelu from Star Plus..Kushal & Karan was not that good but Neelu was good enough and she has Sajid's support so they took her so far in NB5.It's very simple...What will Star Network get if Jay-mahi or Ravi-sargun win & Suhasi is Zee Tv's Star so it's clear that they will make Arvind-Neelu winner.

But I really hope that Star Network will not play this Dirty game...& Votes will decide the Winner !

I take objection to this post. From day one, this NB forum has been biased towards one couple Neelu and Arvind, who have danced well and entertained the audiences as well.  I still cannot believe that despite being in the final four, there's no Neelu-Arvind thread here...in contrast, this couple alone are given the harshest criticisms.  They may have had one or two low performances but at no point in time has it ever seemed that they are only prancing around in stage without any hard core dance form. 

If they had been just hanging in there like Rahul Mahajan that would have been a different story...he was there only to generate some laughs. But this couple have experimented with enough dance forms, and it's their sheer hard work  that reflects in the fact that they have been chosen in the top 4.  Never once has Bhabho missed a beat, never once have I see her harboring negativity, and never have I found her cribbing about an injury or her difficulties. In fact she's always happy for other couples when they get praised (unlike a few couples I know) and never lets her personal challenges come in the way of how they perform professionally.   

I know that Neelu-Arvind may not be good enough to win the finals, because their age prohibits them to do under-water dancing and a lot of those fancy lifts...the competition bar has been very raised very high compared to that faced by Sachin- Supriya. And yet, they have not stopped putting in their best and are very good natural performers. It takes a lot of guts and perseverance to get to the stage and give it all their best despite the antagonism. For that alone, they deserve a huge round of applause.    
IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
i dont like neelu arvind coz they are fake. i made a post about it! Dancing wise they average for me and totally scored more than what they deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I mean the Pilgaonkars were a thousand times much better :)
rahulmuskan thumbnail
How is it not biased if Arvind forgets the dance and still comes out with 30 but when Sargun fell from a lift, their score went down to the 20s (co
an't remember the exact score) despite the rest of the dance being good.
fatunoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: newbie2011

I take objection to this post. From day one, this NB forum has been biased towards one couple Neelu and Arvind, who have danced well and entertained the audiences as well.  I still cannot believe that despite being in the final four, there's no Neelu-Arvind thread here...in contrast, this couple alone are given the harshest criticisms.  They may have had one or two low performances but at no point in time has it ever seemed that they are only prancing around in stage without any hard core dance form. 

If they had been just hanging in there like Rahul Mahajan that would have been a different story...he was there only to generate some laughs. But this couple have experimented with enough dance forms, and it's their sheer hard work  that reflects in the fact that they have been chosen in the top 4.  Never once has Bhabho missed a beat, never once have I see her harboring negativity, and never have I found her cribbing about an injury or her difficulties. In fact she's always happy for other couples when they get praised (unlike a few couples I know) and never lets her personal challenges come in the way of how they perform professionally.   

I know that Neelu-Arvind may not be good enough to win the finals, because their age prohibits them to do under-water dancing and a lot of those fancy lifts...the competition bar has been very raised very high compared to that faced by Sachin- Supriya. And yet, they have not stopped putting in their best and are very good natural performers. It takes a lot of guts and perseverance to get to the stage and give it all their best despite the antagonism. For that alone, they deserve a huge round of applause.    

ACTUALLY when you think about it, Nach Baliye IS a dance competition its NOT an ENTERTAINMENT competition. Neelu and Arvind are AMAZING entertainers. They entertain more than they dance. And I agree, Neelu is an amazing dancer, that's because she IS a professional dancer unlike Jay and Mahi or Sargun and Ravi. And when you think about it just because of their age they are respected not only by the contestants but by the judges as well! That's why even when they do give a poor performance the judges are more easy on them. But overall, Nach Baliye is a dance competition NOT a entertainment competition.   
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatunoor

ACTUALLY when you think about it, Nach Baliye IS a dance competition its NOT an ENTERTAINMENT competition. Neelu and Arvind are AMAZING entertainers. They entertain more than they dance. And I agree, Neelu is an amazing dancer, that's because she IS a professional dancer unlike Jay and Mahi or Sargun and Ravi. And when you think about it just because of their age they are respected not only by the contestants but by the judges as well! That's why even when they do give a poor performance the judges are more easy on them. But overall, Nach Baliye is a dance competition NOT a entertainment competition.   

hmm, the problem lies in Sajid's comments. Now why do people think that Neelu-Arvind only 'entertain' and not 'dance'?  Because Sajid keeps making these ridiculous statements all the time and makes Arvind imitate various other characters post their dance performance in every episode.  They did a pure (and brilliant) dance performance in one episode but just because Sajid wanted them to make the judges laugh in all of their performances, they are forced to keep a humor quotient and a dance quotient in every performance.  If you think about it, that's even harder. It's tough enough to dance...including a comic quotient is not as easy as you may think.

But obviously if other audiences are appreciating their dances (unlike most other people here), it must mean that Neelu -Arvind's dance performances must be connecting with other viewers as well. Plenty of celebrities have also listed the couple as their fave dancing jodi.  Just because you feel differently, doesn't make it so.  Btw, Neelu Vaghela is not a professionally trained dancer, if you are getting that impression then that makes my point even clearer. They have also brought out long-forgotten dance forms in their performances rather than only doing contemporary forms...the latter being easier to manage because you have more room for error and improvisation.

now some people here feel that JM jodi has experimented a lot due to Sajid Khan comments whereas many others opine that it's actually RS jodi who have done it the most. So who wins the argument?  Plenty of times a JM fan thinks highly of their jodi's performance, others here dont. Similarly, RS performance may be appreciated just as much criticized. that's natural and no one person is right or wrong. People have to learn to agree to disagree here.  But the point of my post was that this particularly celeb couple gets only negatively biased comments in NB forum. That's not fair. 
Edited by newbie2011 - 11 years ago
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulmuskan

How is it not biased if Arvind forgets the dance and still comes out with 30 but when Sargun fell from a lift, their score went down to the 20s (co

an't remember the exact score) despite the rest of the dance being good.

I am sure that if the judges had given them a low score, the Vaghelas would have gracefully accepted that as well...just as they did when they got extremely low marks for a good performance once.  Judges have to take the blame for this.  Celeb couples have no choice in this matter. 
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurunthebest

i dont like neelu arvind coz they are fake. i made a post about it! Dancing wise they average for me and totally scored more than what they deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I mean the Pilgaonkars were a thousand times much better :)

Like I said earlier, the Vaghelas may not end up winning the crown. Am sure around NB 1, enough people would have equally objected to Pilgaonkars winning. We all have our preferences. Unfortunately, reality shows are just like that. There is never any consensus on whom people like or dislike.

It's all up to the audience who votes who decides the jodis who get to remain or be eliminated.
FunkyAlien123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Y SO MUCH OF ARGUMENTS JUST CHECK OUT THE OTHER SEASONS WINNER ...

1) SACHIN SUPRIYA  :TU TU MAI MAI ... , N CHALTI KA NAAM ANTAKSADI ...

2) HEETAN N GAURI : Q KI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI

3) ALI N  SANJEEDA : KYA HOGA NIMOO KA ( STAR ONE )

4) SHALEEN N DALJEET : SANGAM ...

NO OFFENCE GUYS LUV ALL OF THEM ...
Edited by FunkyAlien123 - 11 years ago
nitya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arvindji and neeluji have worked very hard
if they win it will be a well deserved win