SwaRon:when dey smile,v all smile wid dem ^_^

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
n how adorable today's scene was..fr me its exactly like my dream is coming true...

swayam pulled sharon out f d crowd take her in d corner...dat tension...dat panic state f swayam i cn completely understand...if u love the person u cnt see them in pain n dats exactly what swayam was feeling...

he has inhaler wid him bt still he was trying to search. water...shantannu did dat perfectly...

n wen dey smile aren't v all smile wid dem??SwaRon laughing...lost in their own world ^__________^ how cn one be sooo adorable SwaRon r the exception mannn...

d bst moment wen dey tried to hug each other bt dey didnt..dat hesitation dat dey r nt couple bt still dey try to hug each other...it cnt get ny better...noo rude rejections by sharon..polite thank you...dat was sooo heart warming...

wen sharon said "i m feeling alive again..yours suggestion cn never b stupid" trust me i had the same smile on my face just like swayam...me too just grinning ear to ear...

P.S. finally i cn expect SwaRon-simmi moments...one more awesome trio on its way..i m sure scene gonna b super cute ^_^

P.S.S. i just love d way simmi teased sharon ^_^ sooo cute dat was...simply loving dis bond f frndship which sharon-simmi share...

thank u sooo much CVs,writers fr writing such a beautiful script fr SwaRon *TOUCHWOOD* N vrushika n shantannu...kuddos guys...wat a brilliant execution...way to gooo...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Swayam is the bestest friend/boy friend any girl could have He is the sweetest and the most out of the world person in the whole wide world and shantanu made him all the more endearing❤️ Coming to swaron hayeee they are totallly the best jodi and today it was sooo adorable. As you said yaar, we fall in love with them again and again. After a long long time we got a sweet and adorable swaron, Thanks so much to vrushan for making them all the more sweet.
rinkubathija12 thumbnail
it was the best scene where both tried to hug each other😉, vrushika's expression as sharon were awesome there and best part was vrushika and shantanu's smile... i was also smiling with them.. 😃 and them simmi came there finding sharon and swayam and simmi both said TME B PATA HAII... and sharon says HAN GUYS TUM DONO KO PTA HAII.. expresiions were so genuine and real...
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SwaRon ka magic hi kuch special hai 😳 Swaron and simmi moments are not just adorable but speaks volumes about how they are always there for each other. 
SwaRon laughing and enjoying each others company was such a pleasure to see :) 
vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Swayam is the bestest friend/boy friend any girl could have0„2He is the sweetest and the most out of the world person in the whole wide world and shantanu made him all the more endearing❤️0„2Coming to swaron hayeee they are totallly the best jodi and today it was sooo adorable. As you said yaar, we fall in love with them again and again. After a long long time we got a sweet and adorable swaron, Thanks so much to vrushan for making them all the more sweet.

agree swayam is the bestest BF or friend a girl could have and that girl would be luckiest girl of this universe and talking about shantanu i bet no one can could able to play swayam like him most complex character i too loved angry swayam today he is too straight forward he said what he think is right for taani and doesnot favour rey as a friend.Edited by vrushan - 11 years ago
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SwaRon are the sutff what dreams are made of :)
Humne kitne saare sapney dekhe the,to see them like this :)
Aaj kal kaafi saarey sapne purey ho rahe hai na? :)
*touchwood* (in Nandu style :D )

what more can I say? I LOVED them today :)
And I still have a few tears in my eyes :') Happy waale :')
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I juz lovin swaRon more n more …how can b someone soo perfect ?swayam u r juz perfectoo n true lover boy … d way u r afraid ,ur tears n ur laughter n sharon u r amazin as alz …absolutely agree wit u purvi wen deay r smilin i also hav big smile on mah face …SwaRon lov u soo much
paro1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
swaron smile is indeed infectious 😃
along with sharon i think v swaron fans also felt alive after quite some time today😊
the almost hug was quite unexpected for me nd i cannot thank cvs enuf for this perfect scene
nd vrushan performance tho was so real.. swayam's panic nd then relief aur sharon's happiness everything very well done 
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Poo i second that word..no rude rejections by Sharon and that is what changed the perception of the whole scene..the scene was sooo beautiful..my heart went out to laughing swaRon who were awkward but uber cute..the hug which didnt happen but didnt let us mourn over the almost happening hug..cz the scene of them showing out evitable care for each other didnt require any hug..that is the aura of swaRon magically beautiful they leave us content wid such cuteness that reflected in today's scene*sigh*
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was so sweet loved swaron today