YASH LOST CONTROL FINALLY

snowypatches02 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I thought this was the best part of the whole episode finally Yash ji ka sabre ka baandh toot gya aur bardasht ke bahar ho gaye (Yash could not control himself anymore)  - I went in shock when I saw G3 😡  actually goes in the kitchen to fetch the hot water to throw on Aarti - I just flipped 😆 how can that be allowed I am sorry if that was my husband he would retaliate straight away at this atrocity and abuse - my husband is very protective towards me 😆 and wouldn't tolerate anything like that from anyone or family - Yash still gave in to Aarti's self sacrificial attitude of being burnt - I WAS LIKE OMG NO YASH JI PLEASE NO YASH JI DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN - but he did 😲 💔 😭 😭😭 Aarti was lucky that G3 had enough sense and didn't throw hot water on her but the horrific deed was done 😲 - and finally Yash ji eyes are opened and says that he can't tolerate IT anymore least of all humiliation of Aarti ji and what does he do he begs OMG begs doesn't shout or get angry but begs 😲 for release and letting them leave SM before any further damage is done IN THIS HIGHLY CHARGED EMOTIONAL SCENE GURMEET, ZAHIDA AND KRATIKA PERFORMED TO PERFECTION 👏👏👏 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Sushma nobody wether husband or not will just stand there and watch this atrocity, even my husband wouldn't have let anyone do that to me. But I guess this is serial world, so they have to show drama .

But OMG I was so happy when Yashji said, " Maa wait, I can't take this anymore " 👏  👏 Way to go Yashji, finally you spoke as you can't watch anyone humiliating your wife like this. 👏

Loved the start and the end of the episode 👏 

Nice post Sushma 👏
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post
No husband can watch anyone try to humiliate his wife...
So proud of Yash for standing up for  Aarti and said he can't watch it anymore and when he suggest to aarti to leave when G3 accuse her was just awesome...
Yash you rock
snowypatches02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Sushma nobody wether husband or not will just stand there and watch this atrocity, even my husband wouldn't have let anyone do that to me. But I guess this is serial world, so they have to show drama .

But OMG I was so happy when Yashji said, " Maa wait, I can't take this anymore " 👏  👏 Way to go Yashji, finally you spoke as you can't watch anyone humiliating your wife like this. 👏

Loved the start and the end of the episode 👏 

Nice post Sushma 👏

Thank you for your lovely comments Nikki 😊  Yeah I thought as much - this episode and follow on episodes will definitely bring in good TRP's for the Channel it's funny how other persons pain and grief becomes a masala ingredient for show's TRP's. 😲
snowypatches02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara1990

Nice post

No husband can watch anyone try to humiliate his wife...
So proud of Yash for standing up for  Aarti and said he can't watch it anymore and when he suggest to aarti to leave when G3 accuse her was just awesome...
Yash you rock

Thanks for your nice comment. 😊
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post
agree with you
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post sweety👏agree lovely to have an protective husband 😆 mine would go and beat up anyone who dared to hurt me any way by wards or effect😳 high latino mocho attitude beat up first and talk later🤣🤣and any way my mother in law and even father in law ithey are just as protective of me as my sweetie pie😆as they say i'm their daughter always waited for😉and loves me more than they love their own son my hubby❤️so they never even raised their voice against me for last 10 yrs😆spoils me rotten with buying anything i asked for ☺️so all i get all time is biig fat Hugs kisses instead of insults and hot water like Arati 😆
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post i don't think any husband can just stand by and watch their wife being humiliated like that 
snowypatches02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasadini

Lovely post sweety👏agree lovely to have an protective husband 😆 mine would go and beat up anyone who dared to hurt me any way by wards or effect😳 high latino mocho attitude beat up first and talk later🤣🤣and any way my mother in law and even father in law ithey are just as protective of me as my sweetie pie😆as they say i'm their daughter always waited for😉and loves me more than they love their own son my hubby❤️so they never even raised their voice against me for last 10 yrs😆spoils me rotten with buying anything i asked for ☺️so all i get all time is biig fat Hugs kisses instead of insults and hot water like Arati 😆

No wonder you are such a sweet person Prasadini with all the love that you are blessed with by God's Grace - you are very fortunate and lucky to have such a beautiful family - not everyone is that lucky - but it so nice to read real life experiences with good and happy stories - we still have some  good people living on this earth 😃 my husband is Indian ofcourse but he is also highly latino macho attitude beat up first and talk later 🤣 Thanks for your lovely comment.
snowypatches02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ns1970

nice post i don't think any husband can just stand by and watch their wife being humiliated like that 

Agree with you and thanks for the lovely comment.😊