WU - 18th march 2013 - evil billo's reality check

GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Written update

1. In the first scene asad got the doll which tannu , zoya and najma brought to them.
Asad and dilshaad along with tannu and khan family heard doll's recording. Asad asks Dilshad to open her eyes and except the reality that rashid is criminal and she loved a wrong person throughout her life. 

2. When asad reaches the court he realises that all charges on rashid has been dropped. he was proved innocent. Asad was furious .The journalist reported that he has finally been out, and all charges nullified against him, in this recent turn of events.Asad looks at rashid , shirin and nikhat meeting like a family and got hurt expressions on his face as he still knows rashid as the murderer. 

3. Asad in a rage, asks his lawyers how this happened. But then he thinks that he would see that rashid gets his punishment. Ayaan meets asad and argues. He tells him that what asad did proves asad a step son and as he saved his father he is the real son. Asad tells him that he is sure he must have choose wrong path to save rashid. Ayaan in returns tell asad that he promised his mom to save his dad and as asad's first priority is the promise he did with his mother , in the same way ayaan's priority too is the promise to save rashid which he did with his mother.In the flashback ayaan remember how he said yes to get married to humera to get the money from razia.
Feroz, in his car is happy having the money.
asad and dilshad went away together.

4.Dilshaad and asad gets back to Khan mansion and asad is angry , dilshaad trys to stop him but he is angry , looks back and move away to his room. Zoya being an angel comes and support dilshaad.  she says that she doesnt realise whether to be happy for rashid's victory or asad's defeat. she says that she doesnt knwop what to do. she says that she cant understand how to explain it to him, that rashid's innocent and that the recording was somewhat changed. She tells zoya as to how there's been a difference in the recording that she heard then, and what she hears now.

5.At razia's place finally the highlight part of the episode comes when officially billo , the real one was revealed and it was none other than TANVEER. Real recording was changed by tanveer/billo which razia was hearing and was happy about her victory. Razia says that when she had found that she is asad's old friend, she had known that she would be suitable for this work. Razia gives her some money, for doing the work. Tanveerr determinedly tells that she infact did work, much more than what she is getting. Finally it is all revealed that the cylinder leak, and the peanut dish was in fact all her plan, to get the family out of the house, to find evidence and if not, destroy it atleast. But tanveer kept telling how zoya got in everytime, and spoilt her plan. And after everything, she still managed to do her work, as the gardener, on whom dilshad's plans were pinned, was actually out of town, or else razia might have been under the nook right now. Razia asks that if she had found the doll, then why did she give it to them. She said, she did so since else she would have been doubted and therefore, she changed the recording to a prerecorded dialogue of razia's.

6. Razia finally, in a mood of victorious singing, burns down the actual recording which is evidence of her crimes. , who is victorious that now no evidence would link her name with the doll factory. Tanveer, however tries to scare her off saying that this is too less an amount for what she did, and considering that now she knows it. razia challenges her that she could destroy her anytime she wants to. But then razia calms down, saying that today she is in a great mood, as its her day of victory and that she was able to do this due to Billo Tanveer Rani.

7.Zoya discusses the latest serial, Daastaan,with nazma. They both do a campaigning.The screen freezes on zoya's face. ZOYA with a cute face says its gona be the next show so do watch "varna mr. khan naraz ho jaayenge"

NO PRECAP WAS THERE I GUESS  ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Edited by --Kriti-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for wu. .qubool hai rocksss
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I dont know some people said they saw precap tooo but i didnt saw precap on my tv so...my apologies 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
bigges Question lies here, when will Asad realize that Tanveer is Billo?! When? again 17years later? 

Kindaa very very very pissed with the Mus now. and and and I dont watch the show only for KSG. hence very pissed with this track. -___- 
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for QH's written update dear
Rozy_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so tanveer is a villan! At least there's still hope for asya!! did ayan marry humaira or did he only agree to marry her?
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ayan has agreed to marry humeria

And thankx for sharing! Nice progress in show. Msk ki baachi vamp ke kirdaar mein kitni aachi lagti hai! Hahahaha razia is boss! She is ultimate vamp man! I laud her dimaag!

Thanks again!
starsanjana thumbnail
thankx for this/...most pppl knw tanveer was billo
aayishaarohi thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tanu is billo?😲 ðŸ˜² my god! at first i thought maybe her character is bad but i never thought tht she going to be billo. i am super shocked. 
Well, i am glad to know that Tanu is really bad and no matter what happen, in the future no matter what happen between Asad and Tanu, once Asad finds about Tanu's true color, he will kiss Zoya's feet, lol. and of course he will fall in love with Zoya, lol. 

>>|Chitra|<<
polliee05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ooo gr8 wat a twist??i like it