Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
mmm 😳 true πŸ˜‰
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora3333

There's no male lead in the show so far... (I mean, "alive")
So I'm really hoping Agasthya turns out to be the male lead! 😳
Don't know the details yet...
But I'm loving his character and the show! ⭐️

hey πŸ˜ƒ i won't mind seeing Agasthya as main lead EmbarrassedπŸ˜† man he's rocking epi after epi and love his various outfits 😊 ekdam bad boy ki tarahπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† loving the character so mysterious 😊
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maria.Creationz

hey πŸ˜ƒ i won't mind seeing Agasthya as main lead πŸ˜³πŸ˜† man he's rocking epi after epi and love his various outfits 😊 ekdam bad boy ki tarahπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† loving the character so mysterious 😊

Yes mysterious! We still don't know how his character will turn out to be like! 😲
He could be creepy like Shyam (which I don't really want), or he could fall for Meera and become a male lead. 😳 Because as we can see... there's no male lead yet! (unless u wanna call "Balraaj" the lead πŸ˜†)
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Flora3333

Yes mysterious! We still don't know how his character will turn out to be like! 😲
He could be creepy like Shyam (which I don't really want), or he could fall for Meera and become a male lead. 😳 Because as we can see... there's no male lead yet! (unless u wanna call "Balraaj" the lead πŸ˜†)

yaa me to wants him to be the lead ! i'm loving the show !! the twists n raaz r attracting me !
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey can join this place😳
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Please add me to the list... I am here only for him😳

love him since Shyamwa days in IPk
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
omg
abhaas is looking sooo young in this show
far more better and handsome and cute and very young than in ipkkndEdited by nigella - 11 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he is a lawyer in real life..wow
x.titli.x thumbnail
will update page 1 very soon πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
thanks for coming here πŸ€— means a lot to me 😳 it's the first time that i'm making an A.T and I'm glad I chose Abhaas 😊
starasdf thumbnail
Hey, new to this forum and show. Abhaas is truly a great actor, he proved it in IPKKND and will hopefully will exceed our expectations in BRKD.

I am also hoping he will become the male lead😳. I can see grey shades in him but a lot of shows are following the grey shade main male leads. 

Looking forward to seeing more of him

-Star