What's with the Devlok commentary nonsense?

sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Watched today's episode just now, and while everything else's great, why are we subjected to those devlok scenes after every few minutes, with all the devtas looking clueless and mouthing vacuities?

Mighty irritating. 

I am there to watch Sitaji & Shri Ram, not to keep myself abreast with the 'profound views' of devtas on each & every incident.

If this 'running commentary' from devlok is going to stay with us till the end of the show, it will require an effort to watch every episode. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes, it is quite irritating..i also dont like it much
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes abhi

sometimes i also don't like devta's talk
Stalwart. thumbnail

Yes nonsense but I find some time to finish my work while watching Ramayan!

Bear it for me my friend!

Edited by Krishni51 - 11 years ago
sherlock thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishni51

Bear it for me my friend!

OK. Anything for you.
Your wish, my command. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually, in all mythos, it looks like a joke when all the devas and other deities are busy viewing what the lead deity is doing - like it's watching a Reality show.

Here, they show the devas watching Rama & Sita.  In DkDM, they show Narada, Vishnu/Lakshmi, Brahma watching what Mahadev & Parvati are up to.  In AS Ramayan, they'd show not only the devas, but also Vishnu and Shiva watch the travails of Rama & Sita, like it was live entertainment.  In that serial, when Hanuman's childhood was shown and the story about his wanting to eat the sun, you had all the devas, Vishnu, Shiva and brahma watching.  The Vishnu part was funny, since it looked like Rama-Sita watching Hanuman back.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree

where is it written in any Ramayan  that dev lok made a running commentary like this

this is fabricated๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sherlock thumbnail
Good thing is, in last two-three episodes, we have been spared this devlok commentary. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ