Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ritu, I know that I don't have any right to speak, just wanted to clear something...
When MISS ASHA NEGI recievd th gold award she specially called MR RITHVIK DHANJANI ON STAGE and ASHvIK WON THE JODI AWARD TOGETHER IN ZRA...

you know what people were angry with Rd after he had turned down an offer to go to SA with ASHa and accepted JHALAK, but the anger went away in a few days...

Every actor makes controversial comments, that's just how the industry it is.
I undertsand that it ahs hurt you, but trust me it has also hurt me.
Reember Onir is fiction, she didnt say SHAKTI so and moreover they ahve to work together...

RIthvik himself ahs mentioned in an interviw that he is closer to Asha than anyone else on the sets and when RD didnt feel hurt after what she said I don't understand why people are making this  a big deal????

Rituuu.. thumbnail
TRP has increased after Onir entered..Its true..The TRP dropped down only for last 2 weeks only..If u all forgot.But the TRP increased because ARVIANs were curious about BABY TRUTH..But MISS ASHA NEGI very conviniently gave the credit to ONIR..Wowww!!!Dont stay in DENIAL..
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Guys i remembered 1 awrd functin mai RD na kahata jab itni hot mummy(ANKITA) iha ha to purvi ka kya jarurat hai dan arvian got vry angry nd blast rd..then RD apologized to arvi fans in an sbs seg.So I WANT MISS NEGI ALSO SAY SORRY TO RD N ARVIAN PLZ
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashlaika

hey hey guys - come on - cheer up!

Think of Rithvik in that police officer suit and hopefully we all get to see him in CID awards.

Think only good things for him and only good things will happen. Our thoughts can create a lot of positive energy... so lets me positive for sadda hero!!!

wow..Rithvik in police officer suit *drools*❤️
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
"hmm...har bulb yehi sochta hai ki uski aur Chand ki jodi kamaal ki hai...par wo bulb ye bhool jaata hai ki uska kaam khatam hone ke baad usay switch off kar diya jaata hai...aur Chand ka koi on-off button nahi hota"
Rituuu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aathya

hey rithu i totally agree with u girl... iam sorry girls but i will agree with rithu

**HUGS** Aathyuuu...**Wipes tears**...
Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RDlover1

Noo DIDI..RITHVIK Sir didn't forget to tell his mom..I'm sure he had planned a surprise for his MOM..May be it was Aunty's Birthday coming or some special occasion..But thiese Media people spoiled it...😡

Ritu...I would have said you are such a sweetheart ..but here mitha manaa hai ( sweets not allowed )...
But consider it said...and RD is the luckiest you know for having you as his pankhi

And Ash ...I know ...I know...Teething problems...she has never gotten to speak much before 😛
Now she will see how hard  it is to manage everyone ...media, costars and fans...
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygirl4RD

guys chill coz

"Newton uncle very intelligent...Every action has its equal and opposite reaction *dhom dhish dhish dhish droom*

🤣 🤣
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey twinno.. kya hua yaar?? why do u wanna leave???
guys i think as all the team and cv's thought that trp rise was due to onir's entry even ashu might have felt.. guys just think she will not have time to assess the things herself and she will believe what others like the cretive team tell her so on that basis she might have made that statement..
even i was angry at first and then thought about it..
and we all know that ashu and RD misses arvi more than us and it is clearly seen in their interviews and even in the sbs yesterday she was so calm normally she wont be like that na..
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashlaika

hey hey guys - come on - cheer up!

Think of Rithvik in that police officer suit and hopefully we all get to see him in CID awards.

Think only good things for him and only good things will happen. Our thoughts can create a lot of positive energy... so lets be positive for sadda hero!!!

Ash its Star Guilt awards this Sunday and RD is performing.😃