but IF spoilt it all ๐Ÿ˜†

chal byee ๐Ÿค—

one more cmnt and i'll kill u๐Ÿ˜กnw go and sleep...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†
pls nw don't reply๐Ÿ˜†gud nit..zzzzzzzzzzzz๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Bubblie1490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
umm it will be wrong to call it a MU.
listen, these people are different individuals & so they have different mindsets, different perceptions of different situations, thus resulting into different POV's & CLASHES of thoughts & how they interpret these situations. So it's not MU, its just different thoughts that clash.

Comming to Taani's career choice. It's her choice & let her decide it. Who said that if she doesn't chose any career or doesn't have the same passion as others than she's not an INDIVIDUAL. She still is, bcz she is happy with what she's doing & she has all right to chose if she wants to be home & not have a specific career like others.

I LOVE Taani's character & I love Vrinda as much. Infact, I love Taani, bcz of Vrinda. & bcz of this no matter what happens I'll wait for her proper track & be patient.
taareeyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm...sochna padega !! Bohooot mehnat coz palki mam ki jaisi soch difficult specially wen it cms to taarey...koi chhhota sa sochna parega
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bubblie1490

umm it will be wrong to call it a MU.  ummm sachi ๐Ÿ˜•
listen, these people are different individuals & so they have different mindsets, different perceptions of different situations, thus resulting into different POV's & CLASHES of thoughts & how they interpret these situations. So it's not MU, its just different thoughts that clash. 

when 2 ppl have different views, and nobody ready to understand others POV, in such situation only MUs are form... we can call it MU, Different opinion or whatever...
and MU is just a word i used, u can take it as clash of thoughts... i don't think its really a big deal...anyways just my POV๐Ÿ˜Š

Comming to Taani's career choice. It's her choice & let her decide it. Who said that if she doesn't chose any career or doesn't have the same passion as others than she's not an INDIVIDUAL. She still is, bcz she is happy with what she's doing & she has all right to chose if she wants to be home & not have a specific career like others. 
Sorry but m completely disagree here...first thing i have shouted it many times i never want her to have same passion like others...  as demanding her career option is must for her proper characterization...  if i talk as a viewer i love character Taani and i wanna see every aspect of her life like others...i don't wanna see her wandering around Rey all the time...
m sure none of us can admire a character who do nothing just wander around her BF and is in the show for name sake... 
so me being a die hard Taani/TaaRey lover i just can't see my fav character getting butcher badly by CV's...and if they wanna show her homely n all.then what she is doing in a youth show...  do some saas-bahu type show where she can do all homely works

I LOVE Taani's character & I love Vrinda as much. Infact, I love Taani, bcz of Vrinda. & bcz of this no matter what happens I'll wait for her proper track & be patient.

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: taareeyforever

Hmmm...sochna padega !! Bohooot mehnat coz palki mam ki jaisi soch difficult specially wen it cms to taarey...koi chhhota sa sochna parega

i know, think think girl๐Ÿ˜†