Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I will look into this shortly...thanks for the info guys.
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

^^ Thanks Hershi 
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

pinky_5: Yeah, it seems to be deleted from the site.. I've asked my DTs and no one knows what happened. I think its an IF technical glitch. And I can vouch for that because this happened to me too.. when I was a regular member at this forum about 2 or 3 years ago.. My fan fiction thread had disappeared and the DT of this forum of back then didn't know what had happened.. I'm so sorry. *sigh*

@Angel-Jot- we dont want to miss this FF. please try to do something. koi na koi solution tou jarrur hoga- finger crossed...:(
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --peehu--

what the hell!! this is ridiculous. this girl has already plagiarized my OS once...and now FF

see this...this is taarey version

the original is here

means she has been reading yur wrk ... she z a dazzler so its obvious she knows rules of IF n knows pretty well that when yu read smthng n liked it to ths extent that yu named it yur wrk ...yu should atleast hv the courtesy to cmnt ... !!!! ...

has she ever cmntesd on any of yur wrk or was a silent reader ?? ...
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i doubt she was...i havent never seen her around..or may be she must have changed her username...i have no idea..
she has copied ALL the OS FF SS...and claimed them to be "her" work..look at the amount of links i posted
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
yes i saw them ... i m waiting for the DT s take some action ... lets see .. wt will be the consequences...
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^We'll handling it. Please have some patience. If you have questions in regards to how its going, drop Smileyface a PM. =) But, DO NOT post at any of the members threads or we will have to take action against you too as it says very clearly at the main thread to, STAY AWAY from the threads when the complaint has been made.

Thanks.
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

^^ don't worry we didn't did anything, except to report the thread, aur waise be if we would have done something that something was going to work against us, since the author once caught start to edit her posts, in a way that the "poof" of her guiltiness will be no more there  
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
lol..chillax ...jot we did nt do any nonsense this time :-D

thnx fr tellng .. ;-)
piyushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey All...I am looking for ARSHi FF where Arnav was forced to marry Khushi by her Dad as he offered to save Arnav's Company in return. Also, Khushi hates her Dad but loves her Uncle and Aunty Shashi and Garima. She brought her step brother to Raizada House after wedding. If anyone knows the name of this fiction, do let me know.
Thanks