RISHI:Mast Maula

Earnshaw09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There is only one advice that we need to give Rishi,i.e.,'turn your wounds into wisdom'.Enough of being a 'Devdas ',now we need to see the 'Mast Maula' RK,the very man,who brought smile in Indira's lips;the character,who brought a feel of fresh air in the drama.Even nature doesn't stop at one phase,there is evolution going round us;there is day after night;calm after storm.So,why is your life stuck at one point?,i.e.,Indira and Indu.Apart from being a father and a husband,you're a human being,and you've every right to be happy for yourself.Enjoy the moment that you have with you,rather than the moments,which you've wished you had;you're alive now,so life while you still can;flirt around whether be it with Sajni,or any other women;don't go for any deeper relationship now.In fact,I would love to see you being carefree and reckless for a while;love to see the 'old' Rishi 'Kirayadaar',who had a lot of positive vibes in him;who transformed the melancholy around this SN,and the melancholy around Indira,into a pleasant moment.Stop crying for Indira,because "if you love somebody,let them go.If they return,they were always yours.If they don't,they never were."So live your life Rishi.

Friends,I'll be waiting for all of your advises for RK to turn him again into the 'mast maula' man.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Earnshaw

There is only one advice that we need to give Rishi,i.e.,'turn your wounds into wisdom'.Enough of being a 'Devdas ',now we need to see the 'Mast Maula' RK,the very man,who brought smile in Indira's lips;the character,who brought a feel of fresh air in the drama.Even nature doesn't stop at one phase,there is evolution going round us;there is day after night;calm after storm.So,why is your life stuck at one point?,i.e.,Indira and Indu.Apart from being a father and a husband,you're a human being,and you've every right to be happy for yourself.Enjoy the moment that you have with you,rather than the moments,which you've wished you had;you're alive now,so life while you still can;flirt around whether be it with Sajni,or any other women;don't go for any deeper relationship now.In fact,I would love to see you being carefree and reckless for a while;love to see the 'old' Rishi 'Kirayadaar',who had a lot of positive vibes in him;who transformed the melancholy around this SN,and the melancholy around Indira,into a pleasant moment.Stop crying for Indira,because "if you love somebody,let them go.If they return,they were always yours.If they don't,they never were."So live your life Rishi.

Friends,I'll be waiting for all of your advises for RK to turn him again into the 'mast maula' man.

just chill old hd will return
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@nutan: aap ka muh mein ghee shakkar agar rishi fir se jugadu rishi kumar / kiraaydaar rishi kumar bangaya toh..sach mein bahut sad character bangaya hai..yeh kaisa jeevan hai..ek ek pal bi itna tension se chalrahahai uski..ek ek minute bi indira ka chehra dekta rehtahai yeh sochkar ki shayad uska memory vaapas aajaye

Dnyanu16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutan7

just chill old hd will return

nutan iska to bahot intezar hain. Ab InShi ko ek sath dekhne ke liye aur Rk ki family dekhne ke liye aankhein taras gayi hain 
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said as usual 😊. I am getting good vibes since i have met Sajni !
She definitely will help out RK in his plan. She will take time to learn but in due course she will actually help our RK indirectly. RK will have to think of many jugads to make her understand his and indira's story.. there will be lot of fun when he'll teach sajni, when sajni might yell out ,super fun when he'll be reminded of the weapon Didi to prevent sajni from overacting 😆 ..All the more fun when Indu will yell back at sajni initially and rk will again have to wait for either of them to be quiet on their own after they realize that they are herre for something serious🤔🤣..I cant imagine the super-duper fun when munna will disturb rk and sajni in their tutorials and sunaina will frown back at sajni.. POOR SAJNI..her life is definitely going to change drastically.. 🤣.. Oh god this track is seriously going to be the most most hilarious ..😆
There may be some delicate emotions also at times when SF will mock at sajni but RK will save her respect to keep the humanity alive.. Sajni might be affected too( But not to the extent that she takes her name too seriously😆).. So i think overall there will be a mixture of fun and emotions leading to comeback of the charm in characters, specially Rk.
I am in for this track and i enjoyed the first epi today. Hope it transforms RK into mast maula and at the end i wouldnt mind if sajni stays as rk's sister life-long😃. conditions apply.
CVS please keep it fum-e-motional😉
great work till today cvs👏
Edited by light_28 - 11 years ago
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hoping to see the Old RK back. I Wish this sajini teaches a new lesson to kabir & unites Inshi.

In the mean time wanted to see more fun b/w RK & Sajini. Iam excited to see how she acts as an Indira. I also loved Kutumb today.
Earnshaw09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha297

Hoping to see the Old RK back. I Wish this sajini teaches a new lesson to kabir & unites Inshi.

In the mean time wanted to see more fun b/w RK & Sajini. Iam excited to see how she acts as an Indira. I also loved Kutumb today.

Wow! can't believe your and all of our wish has been granted today.Rishi has been deliberately keeping Sajni's hands off him,who calls him as her 'Shahrukh Khan'.And Husna's reaction was also priceless at certain moments.Besides,it looks like Sajni is going to help Rishi get his Shrimatijee back.
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Earnshaw

Wow! can't believe your and all of our wish has been granted today.Rishi has been deliberately keeping Sajni's hands off him,who calls him as her 'Shahrukh Khan'.And Husna's reaction was also priceless at certain moments.Besides,it looks like Sajni is going to help Rishi get his Shrimatijee back.

shahrukh was first introduced as TV actor in two serials. then become a super star i wish sumit also follow the same steps.
Ratidiisbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting 4 the moment when he'll get back his fulfilled life... Now its Indira's turn to do sumthin'. Luv this new track!