How Many Of You want this show to end see pg 5 [DT:12]

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
well I m sick and tired of the cvs ruining the characters day by day. ...so isse pehle its completely butchered. ...pls koi show ko end karwa de...
a sincere request from my side to the channel...END THIS SHOW ASAP...

this show is damaged beyond repairs and even Brad Pitt cant save the show.....

so ppl who are with me join here...

seems I activated the forum big time...

go and have a look at my reply on page 5 and also on those of Togepe30 and Ray...

I have not asked anyone to support me...if u feel exactly as I do.you can come here and show your thoughts...

and this is nothing about YASHASHRI...

I would have been happy to support Yashashri as the 37th lead.if there was a story..without story I would not even like her as the main lead...
Edited by DiehardYMfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont get why people say the show is ruined?😕 I for one am thoroughly enjoying this show (only the JaiMi bits not the boring family) because finally there is a serial on Indian TV that has shown love winning over the evil forces of people like Gayatri-Rammy and above even the notions of sacrifice and sanskaar. I for one can hardly believe that a serial is being this nice.😆 Plus I couldn't stand this show ending before they show a proper story between JaiMi. This show actually has so much potential! they can show Bhoomi adjusting in India etc etc...
shruti999 thumbnail
i dnt understand the reason to start such immature topic!! if you dnt like show then stop watching.. there r 10 or more shows on other channels u can switch to! starting such topic may hurt sentiments of loyal fans of the show. Seems you got some serious personal issues with the show? 🤡 show is gud
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lolzz...dusaron ke pet par hum kyun laath mare :P!! Badi mushkil se lead role mila hain, let them enjoy... I don't care yeh show kab tak chalta hain...bas iss show mein YM ko kuch strong scns mile, whr she cn prove her caliber...So, she cn move on from dis show n get better role:)
max_josh thumbnail
if u dont like it,  dont watch the show...😡
shruti999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveYM

Lolzz...dusaron ke pet par hum kyun laath mare :P!! Badi mushkil se lead role mila hain, let them enjoy... I don't care yeh show kab tak chalta hain...bas iss show mein YM ko kuch strong scns mile, whr she cn prove her caliber...So, she cn move on from dis show n get better role:)

Hope yashu get gud scenes too. this show is good n i support all. Jaimi Rocks
Edited by shruti999 - 11 years ago
sita786 thumbnail
i love dis show very much
jaisyjazz thumbnail
well all and all this show has that potential to make a good show if and only if they show some reality man which they are not 
but i want a strong role for Yashu 
agar strong role nahi de sakte then better yashu make an exit from this show but if there is any strong role then i will watch it only for yashu 
shruti999 thumbnail
are yashu ko koi problem hai ki nahi show se wo bhi toh socho.. uski life hai usko choose karne do. itna bhala na chaho.. yashu has brains to chose a role 4 herself.. may be aage accha ho uska track. anyway
Miss.Wahian thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti999

are yashu ko koi problem hai ki nahi show se wo bhi toh socho.. uski life hai usko choose karne do. itna bhala na chaho.. yashu has brains to chose a role 4 herself.. may be aage accha ho uska track. anyway

I more than a strangers, her true fans very well knew wht she want n wht not...N she too understand wht her fans r saying!