Balika Vadhu

Avika Gor & Avinash Mukherjee

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Avinash Mukherjee has made a comeback in Sanskar on Colors, and he is playing a 24 years old.

Sasural Simar Ka is going to take a 5 year leap, even she will be around that age.

If they are playing such old characters, they could've stayed on with Balika Vadhu?

Just something I noticed and thought we could have a discussion. 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh no no no no no no no...i absolutely hate seeing avika with that 32 year old guy..its beyond pathetic...i dont know wats up with these kids??...

and i can never imagine her with siddharth...baap-beti ki jodi lagegi...🤢😆
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well it does look odd that Avika and Avinash are playing so old character when they left BV for the same reasons because they could not play such mature character and do intimate scenes

But i think that time was different...if they would have showed Avika and Avinash doing honeymoon scenes like Shashank and Prats did it would have created great disgust to viewers as they were portrayed as innocent kids...

To be honest Avika is out of her mind to portray such mature character and even BCCC have got many complains regarding this issue and they are thinking of taking actions against such issues and now with the entry of Shiv, people would have themselves asked the PH to replace Anandi because Sid is 32 and Avika is just 15...a show, which shows how children lose their innocence and have to act like mature adults before their age and carry their responsibilities, can not go against their own principles !
atominis thumbnail
Avika and Avinash are talented and look good. They were brilliant (and this is why no one has forgotten them)!

But they were great only in actions suited to them. They would have looked gross doing honeymoon and romance scenes which Prats and Shashank did post leap.

It's their personal decision. But Avika looks gross playing wife to a 30+ guy in SSK when she was not even 15! She's talented and growing up to look good. But the so called "Rosid" jodi is gross.

Avinash...good he got a show but how a 15-16 year old is going to play a 24 year old or pull it off, I don't know.

I don't like kids doing grown up stuff. It looks inappropriate. It'd be great if they do shows and roles suited to their age.

(Ulka Gupta of Jhansi Ki Rani was pure awesomeness at such a young age. But her scenes with twice/thrice aged Sameer Dharamadhikari were such a put off! Glad they took a leap before showing the SR of the rani and raja! Kids doing adult stuff is gross IMO!)
msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. Avika Gor was cute and brilliant at playing a role of her age in BV.

I think she has made the wrong choice in career becuase she has potrayed herself as such a mature character, she will never be able to play a role of a teenager anymore.

Especially if there is a leap in SSK.