Randeep Hooda-Alia Bhatt in Imtiaz Ali's Highway

yunhi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Randeep Hooda-Alia Bhatt in Imtiaz Ali's Highway

Garima Sharma (BOMBAY TIMES; March 14, 2013)

With his last two films being shot in Delhi, it seems Imtiaz Ali has a fascination for the city. Now, the director is back shooting on real locations in the capital for his next, Highway, with Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda. Says Imtiaz, "Highway is a story that has been in my heart for years. I've been waiting to get into it. When AR Rahman agreed to join me on this journey, I felt blessed. This movie needs him more than ever before. We also have an ideal cast β€” Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda β€” and an ideal crew. The journey has begun and it will be some experience together."

AR Rahman, who's composing the music, says, "It's a highway journey this time, with the same good company of Imtiaz and lyricist Irshad Kamil." Presenter Sajid Nadiadwala is kicked about the team. He says, "The film will be an all-new musical experience for AR Rahman fans and who better than Imtiaz to bring them to life on screen. I am delighted to present the film."

http://fenilandbollywood.com/2013/03/14/check-out-randeep-hooda-alia-bhatt-in-imtiaz-alis-highway/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ewww is that how Randeep is gonna look in the movie

He looks better shaved
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Randeep is so eww.. And after Murder 3 I hate his acting skills.
Not looking forward to this at all..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ah...ok...so Randeep plays a rugged character in this movie. That perhaps explains the casting.
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whats Sajid Nadiadwala relationship with Alia? 
1st 2 states and now this..? !! re is producing all her upcoming movies?!! n says dream cast
noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
So Randeep plays an older truck driver and Alia plays a spoilt young girl, and she asks him for a lift or something and they spend time with each other. Both hate each other first, and then starts to become friends and finally fall in love. Hmmm okay, I still trust Imitiaz to bring out a good story and extract good performances but why them😭
Na1na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Randeep isn't looking good...

This seems like an ambitious project...
Alia managed to bag this role...?! interesting!

Originally posted by: nimmi

Randeep isn't looking good...

This seems like an ambitious project...
Alia managed to bag this role...?! interesting!

Ya the film is apparently tailor made for her..and revolves around her...😊..Imtiaz knew Mahesh for a long time..so KJO made Alia meet Imtiaz...😊

Embedded image permalink
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DHIN_CHAK

Ya the film is apparently tailor made for her..and revolves around her...😊..Imtiaz knew Mahesh for a long time..so KJO made Alia meet Imtiaz...😊

Embedded image permalink

o the STAR POWER

N THEN THERE ARE STAR KIDS..going on saying its talent that counts for u to stay in the industry.. 
i mean u get tailor made roles, and get to do many films with big banners which will be comercial hits even if ur performance suck.
while ppl from outside has to prove their capability in 1st filmπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by juneeti - 11 years ago
PArineeti is dating Manish Shrma or atleast she is in the industry for him...i hope u know that bein  a Parineeti fan..so there is no diff really..πŸ˜†..

and thif film is tailor made for a bubbly girll,..initially Preity Zinta and Sunny deol was supposed 2 do it..this script made was written by Imtiaz ages ago...and and well...yes..starkid power does help..bcs u know Imtiaz was  astudent of Mahesh..but he aint an idiot that he will risk a film just cuz of that..Alia is selcted bcs she has manged 2 create tht hype..look at Esha and Sonam...if u don hv talent..ur out for good...

So doesnt matter whose backup u hv...or how much talent and .and so called acting u hv...if u don hv the CONNECT wid the audience...ur gone...connect wid the audince is very important...ppl say oh he/she is more talented...that the other person...well doesnt matter bcs the otehr person can connect wid the audience moore...offcourse Alia is still prove if she has that connect..we will hv 2 wait and see...

and u don worry...KJO...is very impressed wid Parineeti.πŸ˜†...and bein teh softie that he is...he will also help her...bcs he doesnt differentiate between starkids and non-star kids...even the recent Manish Malhotra ramp walk done by parineeti..KJO was behind it my dear😎
Edited by DHIN_CHAK - 11 years ago