Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
superb poo... could not comment earlier as I am travelling... nevertheless.. too good
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very sweet update! I didn't realise I was smiling by the end of it!

Thank you!
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Dear Poo, this part is absolutely cute.

Your sms wala love and romance Rocks and reference to sharing a cup of tea, Awe, remembered season 1 MM tea sharing scenes in PL and that dhaba post jannat resort epi.

Lovely update yaar, the way you are slowly unfolding things for Addu warming up to Mohan is nice.

Claps, hugs and A Big Star for this FF so far.

Cant wait for next update. Thanks for pm.
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update poo👍🏼👏
with lots of spice🤗❤️
mohan handful of sweets🤣
half cup tea reminds me of ssn1
renu bhabi too come to live with us..i just imagine guru's expression🤣
mohan as FIL?😎🤣
"and i think i can manage to share my spiderman with rimjhim"🤗
waiting for next update😳

cosmosandme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
my name is meghna but u can call me shifu...as i love that name..meghna is little longer😃u can address me by either of them...whichever u like...nd u deserve all lovely comments truely...u'll b writing climax scenes nw😭...it's so blissful that i feel like reading it on nd on...but never mind...will read all parts once again in continuum😃 nd lovely update...as usual...😳 beautiful developement in addu-mohan's relation...mm convo was fantastic...u write their dialogues so well...👏 nd ur title is so apt...the next page!!!
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing superb mind blasting updt Poo 👏

Loved MM naughty phone convo spl Megha part... Mohan's naughtyness i can imagine well but Megha was lil tough job w/o ur description 😳   Fantastically done their nok-jnok n half cup tea ! OMG ! ☺️   wht a write up ❤️

rest were also great...be it Mohan Addu convo or Mohan Nanhi convo 😃   n Mohan Guru convo abt Renu 🤣

Thanks for d PM...sorry for d delay...N waiting for The Next Page 😊

P.S...I dont wanna think abt d clinax is closer...whtever d Great Story Teller want...am enjoying it to d core 😉
souji2008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U r really a very good writer poo... May b u should write something n send it to Sudhir sharma...  ur story is what i wud have preferred to c in ssn2... i just keep imagining Kunal n AS as i read ur story...
n what is this???? climax???? so soon???

Atleast isme toh MB ko dil se bachelor mat rakho yaar...kuch action dikhao na...😉
Loved d Mohan-Addu scene...Addu finally warming upto MB... Cant help smiling at d thought of  Addu calling MB "Dad"... wish Nanhi wud call him dad too...
 N thanx 4 d PM poo...
Senpoo thumbnail
Thank you Shifu, Peu, Souji! 🤗

And all good things gotta end! I tend to think that my FF was good enough so far (Thanks to your comments for making me think that 😉) and I don't want it to be dragged forever pushing it into boredom! 😃

Page 25 is here! Hope you like the preclimax page! 😃
Senpoo thumbnail

Page 25:

"Guys, don't look at me like that. Yes he is my father! Please keep it yourself and don't let any drama out"

Addu's speech made the boys and girls quiet. When they entered Mohan's house they were in cheerful mood. The moment they laid their eyes on a big portrait of Megha with childhood Nanhi and Addu in the living room they had serious and curious looks. They looked at Addu quizzically recognizing Megha's picture.

"Does Sir know about you?"

"No!" Addu said it assertively as that was what he wanted to believe even at that moment. It appeared to him that he was not ready for the face off yet. And was not sure whether he would be ready anytime sooner.

"Hello boys and girls!"

Mohan welcomed them cheerfully and sat them comfortably. Guru walked in with a tray filled with juices and served them. As they settled back into the kitchen to start their work together, Addu sidelined Guru for a moment.

"That little girl with Sir, who is that?" Addu pointed to a picture of Mohan and Rimjhim together

"She is Rimjhim. Bhaiya's daughter" Guru would never reveal to anyone that Rimjhim was an adopted kid but he did not know how to hide it from Addu then.

"Oh! Where is her mother?" Addu did not know whether he was angry or upset or happy

"She is dead! In fact both her parents are dead. Bhaiya has adopted her" Guru did not want Addu to go on with any more questions and he closed it there. He also thanked God as Nanhi decided to visit Indore that weekend.

Addu felt bad for the little girl whom he remembered seeing back at home. It took a while before he got lost into the thoughts of how and why Rimjhim went to Indore and bonded with Megha. His doubts did not have bounds but he was shook out of it by the active events that happened around. And his cheer returned back knowing Mohan's kindness towards her.

"And garnish it with mint leaves" Addu and Mohan said in chorus

Addu was surprised when Mohan offered a hand on his recipe which they both shared the same from Megha. The group enjoyed the enthusiasm shared by Guru, Addu and Mohan as they sang and danced while cooking. It looked like they belonged together naturally. The teasing looks of the friends didn't bother Addu as he appeared to be enjoying the events as if they were his every day activities. The lunch treat went on well like a blast of party.

"Am I being unreasonable?" Addu was lost in his own thoughts after they got back from Mohan's house

"I don't see any differences or trouble in your relationship" Jayesh was confused on what was making it hard for Addu

"That may be because he doesn't know who I am!"

As the discussion grew Addu felt restless and shoved himself alone unsure of what to expect next from him.

"Jikki, I don't want to go away from you. Please, I will stay back here or you come with me"

Megha did not find any words of consolation for that little angel, when she herself was at loss of energy to compose her. Rimjhim was holding her tightly and was crying inconsolably not ready to go back after closing her summer camp. Mohan must have known all this to happen and he did not dare to step in between them. His helplessness added to Megha's inability to bring normalcy in her. Mohan and Megha looked into each other's eyes conveying pain and only pain in them.

"Ok Sweetie! I am coming with you. Don't cry dear!"

Mohan looked at her questioningly but all Megha could see in his eyes was a ray of hope. She nodded her head as if to convince him to which Mohan reciprocated a note of thanks through his eyes.

"Sweetie, you are a good girl and behave like one, right?" Megha started the casual talk on the drive to Bhopal, sitting at the backseat with Rimjhim, while Mohan was driving.

"Anything for my Jikki!"

"You will stay with your paapu just like always"

"Haan! That I will! I missed my paapu so much"

"I will be talking to you on the phone daily"

Rimjhim kept quiet for a while not saying anything. Mohan and Megha felt bad seeing her dimmed face.

"Anytime when you need me I will be in front of you, just like that" Megha stroked her fingers trying to cheer her up but in vain

Mohan couldn't utter a word of encouragement for Rimjhim as he was horrified on his own fate of bidding bye to Megha. With great difficulty Megha managed to console a sobbing Rimjhim who finally fell asleep on her lap. Mohan adjusted the rearview mirror to focus Megha in it and looked at her reflection regretfully. Megha tried to pull a smile for him, on her pale and dull face.

"Mummy!" Nanhi came running into Megha's arms the moment they entered the house

"Bhabhi, welcome home!" Guru was full of smiles receiving Megha

Both Nanhi and Rimjhim looked at him like proud teachers appreciating their student. Guru turned to glance at both of them not knowing whom to give the credit to and then finally pointed his finger to Mohan, choosing his safe side. Everyone started laughing at his helpless situation.

"How are you didi?" Rimjhim's innocence and affectionate hug cleared all traces of doubts from Nanhi, if any was there in her. She returned the hug gracefully and they both continued their talks as long lost sisters or friends. Mohan and Megha shared an understanding look at each other.

"Home sweet home with Mrs. Bhatnagar" Mohan took her hands and walked her inside the house.

Megha was hands full running around the house making ends meet. A hassled afternoon to settle down the war for TV channel tuning; a peaceful evening with a shared tea with her husband at the kitchen counter; a chirpy family dinner at the dining table with the food aroma filling the house; Megha was pleased with her special moments which she had always dreamt of.

"Jikki, will you put me to sleep?" Rimjhim held her hands after she tucked her in her bed.

"Mummy, me too!" Nanhi joined Rimjhim on her bed slapping their palms.

"Haan, why not? Me too" Mohan's voice was tender and as sweet as an invitation

Megha couldn't bring herself to look into Mohan's eyes which she sensed was staring at her at that moment.

"Ok sweetie, come here I will put you to sleep" Mohan looked at Megha as if she was talking to him, while Megha took the space in between Rimjhim and Nanhi on the bed. Mohan joined them leaving no more space on the bed. They all giggled together sharing the cozy moment.

"Jikki, sing a song, please?"

When Megha started singing a melody, Mohan looked at Megha intensely. Megha looked at him and covered his eyes with her palms, not daring to face his deep stare. He smilingly took her hands to hold it near his cheeks and turned comfortably on the bed closing his eyes.

"All the kids have slept now" Megha adored the lovely people sleeping next to her

As she stood to walk off, she felt her hand being pulled back

"One kid hasn't slept yet" She turned to Mohan who winked at her

"That must be a naughty kid who needs to be punished" Megha pinched his hands thus releasing her hands from his. She switched off the lights and walked out of the room while Mohan followed her

"Kids should be dealt with love and love only"

"Sometimes we got to be strict with kids or else they will be spoilt"

"I am all ready to be spoilt" Mohan blocked her way and stood in front of her stretching his arms wide

"Sorry Mr. Bhatnagar! I am very strict when it comes to discipline!" Megha crossed her arms

"And when it comes to love?" Mohan closed the gap between them and bent towards her bringing his face close to hers

"When it comes to love'" Megha's voice was husky as she felt his nearness. She pulled a strand of his hair gently, rolled it in her finger. She moved closer leaving him gasping for air and whispered in his ears

"I am lot stricter!" Megha ran away leaving him lost on his own. He chased her in the next moment and blocked her way and pulled her to sit on the couch. They both were panting and laughing after a swift exercise.

"I want to show you something" Mohan said like a cheerful kid and took her hands in his

He took her to the terrace and blindfolded her with his hands. Once they were there under the bright moonlight he let go off his hands giving her the view. She found a table and a chair, set in a corner of the terrace with a clay pot that held a cactus plant in it. It had full blooms in red, lit under the moon rays.

Megha was lingering on the moment under the romantic serene. She then turned to look at Mohan and asked "The plant with thorns?"

"And with flowers!" Mohan responded with a smile

"So is this where you have had those special hanky dates?" Megha moved towards the table and gently touched the plant. She hastily pulled her hands away, as a thorn pricked her finger.

"Careful!" Mohan rushed towards her. He looked worried at the blood spot and showed angry look out of care. He pulled out his hanky and tied her finger with it.

"So, you lost one of the dates?" Megha teased him pointing to the hanky

"When I have the real one, why should I worry about the pretend?" Mohan circled his arms around her

Megha turned around scanning the terrace and wrinkled her brows. She threw a questioned look at Mohan as if asking about the single chair arrangement there. He smiled and walked around to sit on the chair. She shook her shoulders to ask what about her. He just lowered his head to point towards his lap. She blushed in glow and her eyes sparkled in the night light. He reflected the same sparkled eyes at her pulling her onto his lap.

The morning was beautiful when Megha found herself curled up next to Mohan on the bed in his or their room. She was resting her head on Mohan arms which was circled around her holding her close to him. She remembered their sweet nothings shared at the terrace and then how those nothings framed into everything special in their room. She blushed at the thought of their romance being alive and anew even after these growing years. She smoothed Mohan's hair and kissed his forehead.

"Thank you Mr. Bhatnagar!"

"Thank you Mrs. Bhatnagar!" Mohan opened his eyes to see Megha so close to him. He tightened his grip around her pulling her closer to him.

"Good Morning!"

"Morning! I never wanted the morning to arrive this early but if you are going to thank me every day like this, then I am all for it!" He kissed her on the nose

"If this continues then we will see the day gone by without us knowing it"

"That's a good idea! I am ok with that too!" He winked at her naughtily and tried to secure her not letting her get up. She tickled him and made an escape out.

"If you want all your mornings to be like this, then we got to do something about it!" She readied herself for a bath picking clothes from her bag

"I will have to go help Addu packing" She sighed

"How is that going to help our mornings?" Mohan rested his arms in sideways on the bed looking at Megha questioningly

"I will have to talk to him!" Mohan jumped out of the bed and approached Megha to place his finger on her mouth

"No! If anything to be done, then it has to be done by me, now!"

"Are you sure?"

"You know it!" Megha rested her head on his chest while Mohan hugged her softly.

The morning went as busy as the previous day. At the breakfast table, she found a chair sans Addu, which she thought would be filled in soon. Mohan sensed this look in her eyes and held her hand in assurance.

Last Page coming up next...

Last Page:
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful! I can't believe that climax is coming soon.. I so want this to continue at least 10 more updates :)