WHAT DO YOU FEEL?

Poll

Ram,Sita and Lakshman acheived their life's mission because...........

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Stalwart. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello everyone😊 
We love Ramayan and watch the shows based on it, infact most of us are aware of the Legend!

Ram,Sita and Lakshman(mainly consider them though there are many pious characters) are the ideal for us.So the thing behind their achievment is...!?!?What do you feel?😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mummy i m confused i cant chose all naa.😭...ok so my take is they always kept their word "raghuvansi reet sada chali aayi pran jaaye par vachan naa jaaye..."😳

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
krishni itna tough question paper..😆

well i chose "they were good at heart "
Stalwart. thumbnail

@Arti and Neilu thanks for voting😊yes the options are close and all of them appear correct but there is one thing exact any guess???????????????

I'll put that when I see some more votes😆
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
krishni there is not a single reason that u suggested for ram ji ,laxman ji and maa sita success all three had every quality so i acnt choose single 
my vote goes to any other including all the point
any other=all points
thanks for nice poll
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊😆
thanks for nice poll
Edited by superdil19 - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krishni51

@Arti and Neilu thanks for voting😊yes the options are close and all of them appear correct but there is one thing exact any guess???????????????

I'll put that when I see some more votes😆

am curious to know ..is it any other ??😆
Stalwart. thumbnail

Neilu it is something which has everything in it😊

Chalo I casted my vote and the answer is option - 9...yes 9 coz the guru is everything and one should trust their guide to reach their destination!
Be it Vasishta or Vishwamitra or Satananada they surrendered to their respective Guru and acheived!

At the same time one should fulfill his/her prescribed duties...here guide refers to not only a person in flesh but also something like inner vision which will guide you and no doubt I don't have this kind of vision but typing all this😆
So lastly if they have this X factor they will naturally posess the other good qualities like keeping vows,speaking truth,respecting elders etc etc...😳
winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont need to answer... the result is out already😆 jokes apart... thanks alot krishni...😳
Stalwart. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh11

i dont need to answer... the result is out already😆 jokes apart... thanks alot krishni...😳

I couldn't hold the answer with me so I gave it out😆